Great-grandmother given an electronic tag and curfew for selling a goldfish to a 14 y

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheytookFuture, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Oh but they do this because they LOVE YOU

They protect you from yourself. In the mean time Elites traffic kids as sex slaves. But don't concern yourself with that.

Probably your kid won't be taken. There are so many other kids. :cool:

2. In the meantime there were 6 murders and 7 armed robberies.

3. sumfuka

sumfuka

This is retarded! She's a pet store owner, who pays taxes by selling pets. O genius government, how are you going to get your taxes if there is no one to tax? :confused:

4. I got into an arguement at petsmart a couple years ago when they wouldn't sell my daughter who was 16 or 17 at the time a frog. Petsmart said I had to sign for it, saying that I would take responsibility for the frog if she didn't.

I told them it wasn't going to be my frog and I'm not taking resposibility for a frog because I don't know jack shit about frogs. I knew I was going to lose this arguement and look like a fool in front of my kid, etc but I ran through a litnany of scenarios of events that could happened to me and then who would be responsible if I died, and blah blah blah. Face it I was just busting on corporate policy. I relented and took the clip board and scribbled on the signature line george bush. The manager didn't look nor care.

btw some days later the frog ran away in the middle of the night.

5. joe4422

joe4422

This is really scary stuff, and I thought the US was bad as a police state! I guess a 14 year old in London can buy crack but not a gold fish.

6. spd

spd

RIP Frog :(

7. Its amazing that your 16 yo daughter can have an abortion without your permission but she can't buy a frog. What planet are we living on?

8. henry76

henry76

atleast the goldfish peddling scum is off the streets for now

9. Holy moly is this true ? :eek: :eek:

#10     Apr 1, 2010