Great Depression Ambush Shorts

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Addictd2Trading, Jun 6, 2010.

1. DWV

DWV

Amen...and I would not be surprised if this guy praising ambush trades is a vendor...I'd bet on it.

#11     Jun 10, 2010
  2. You couldn't be more wrong. Im not selling anything? Ive followed ambush trades for a while and find them a useful trading tool. To each his own.. that couldn't be more true in trading. What works for you might not work for me, what works for me might not work for you. Just because two schmoes come into this post and bash the trade doesn't mean anything to me.

#12     Jun 10, 2010
  3. joe4422

joe4422

No one is bashing you. But if you're not making money, then ambush trades aren't working for you.

I'm just trying to help.

#13     Jun 11, 2010
  4. DWV

DWV

The reason i said that is I know a vendor that sells a system which trades ambush on a tick chart...he just happens to use TOS and Sierra and his account is with infinity. Looked like too much of a coincidence to me.

#14     Jun 11, 2010
  5. pretty simple method, you should be able to backtest against minute data and give hard results over time, not cherry picked charts.

I'll wait for your report.

dont be intimidated by my voluminous posts, at least 10,000 of them were entered by my bot.

#15     Jun 11, 2010
  6. joe4422

joe4422

back testing it would spoil the illusion.

Plus, using this strategy, you have to watch all sorts of gauges to figure out which ones to take and which ones not to take, which simply means that you're always to blame for the failures.

#16     Jun 13, 2010
  7. i hearya

#17     Jun 14, 2010
  8. ammo

ammo

why did you name it ambush,whats special or different about that trade that it gets a name

#18     Jun 14, 2010
  9. You're even more lost than he is.

#19     Jun 15, 2010