Great Depression 2 underway as of July 25, 2014

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AfterLOS, Aug 11, 2014.

1. False breakout on 1H as she drops below the trendline. I stay IN.

#31     Aug 14, 2014
  2. sheda

sheda

What is this crap and why is it so typically coming from someone who joined the site last Sunday? A newbie blowing his load, or an old user who endlessly goes around in circles with user name after user name..

#32     Aug 14, 2014

3. Dow 42 points shy of 50% of retracement of drop. Since I've called the TOP, I expect reversal either at 50% = 16,740 or just above it at C = A = 16,777

#33     Aug 14, 2014

4. CNBC today did a piece on Europe today and my my my how times have changed - I heard the "D" word mentioned several times. One commentator unknowingly stated that in retail "demand" seems to have dried up. He just defined one of the prongs of "D"

In 1929 "D" started in Europe and then came across to America.

#34     Aug 14, 2014
  5. sheda

sheda

Since you called the top, and did so under the title of DEPRESSION! you just show your self to be another agent of hype, we weren't born yesterday.

#35     Aug 14, 2014
  6. Are you trading real money here? :D
    It will hit your stop, unless you paulson.

#36     Aug 14, 2014

7. Good to see you again, nemesis :)

Nem, if you noo that Elliottwave International was heavily bearish Gold (to $700) along with Harry Dent, would you still want to be in that camp? :)

#37     Aug 14, 2014
  8. Keep trying to find a job, sheda regardless how long you've been unemployed\underemployed. 80% of a MAN's problems disappear when he has a job and money in his pocket. The other 20% of your problems will disappear the moment you heed this advice - Man who fight with wife all day gets no piece at night.

#38     Aug 14, 2014
  9. have no fear.... the PPT is always near!

#39     Aug 14, 2014
  10. I dont care about elliott wave.
    You want to bet bear -enter smartly.
    Gold hasnt made a higher high on the charts like in a long while. I would rather enter when it makes that higher high, or buy on dip, or trade off some other event, and never hit at the top like you did- IF i wanted to bet long gold. 1285 is a weak stop, likely to get hit.
    Equities may make another high before going down - either way it seemed like a nice dip to buy and not sell.
    I dont care about market going up or down, but both ways you have to enter smartly -at the right price and with the right timing.
    Market may not agree with your bear view. My job is to make money and not trade off views.
    market is too mature for guesses- there was a reason guy at zerohedge lost his job.

#40     Aug 15, 2014