Great day for America !

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by IV_Trader, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Put down the crack-pipe, Son.

#11     Sep 16, 2008
  2. go fuck yourself , little elitest kurva

#12     Sep 16, 2008
  3. #13     Sep 16, 2008
  4. Spitzer had absolutely NOTHING to do with interest rates being lowered to absurd levels via Alan Greenspan, and the relative ease of obtaining a mortgage.

Spitzer prosecuted people in 2006/2007.
    This was WELL AFTER all of the mortgage shenanigans had already done their "dirty" deeds, the rating agencies, etc.

I'm amazed that you have such a twisted view of the chronology of the events.
    Again, try putting down the crack-pipe, Son.

#14     Sep 16, 2008
  5. look thru the whole slideshow-- they're kids!

#15     Sep 16, 2008
  6. Did I say that it’s his entire INTIRE fault??? Of course Greenspan and the last two presidents are first to blame

#16     Sep 16, 2008
  7. I just did.
    Quite typical of Wall Street.
    But who is to really say what capacity some of these people worked in . . . Could have been a lot of people in Administrative positions, Syndication, Public Finance, etc. - - - Those areas are quite "cookie-cutter" in knowledge base.

Nothing new here. It's a young people's game . . . Who else is gonna work 90-100 hours per week with no Family life?

#17     Sep 16, 2008
  8. Wonder how happy the writer would be if the piece were about his layoff. He is an insensitive freaking idiot making fun of the employees. Young employees don't make the decisions, they just work their 10-12 hours a day like all the rest of the rat race.

Joking over layoffs is really bottom of the barrel. I almost hope he gets laid off himself next week...

#18     Sep 16, 2008
  9. Go read Deepcapture. It has a nice feature on Spitzer. The stuff is researched by pros, and professionally reported.

Spitzer was definitely part of the problem. He was in the pockets of his pals.

#19     Sep 16, 2008
  10. Agreed.

#20     Sep 16, 2008