Great book on trading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by John9999, Mar 3, 2018.

1. John9999

John9999

I don’t know who to thank for the recommendation. I just got my copy of “rule the freakin markets“ by Michael Parness.

This is going to be a great read. He is just a regular guy that really made it as a trader. He’s honest enough to admit his initial failures. He’s not some Wall Street suit or Wharton school of business graduate.

Highly recommend

2. Neost

Neost

John,

Thank you very much for this suggestion. Surely looks interesting...

3. Handle123

Handle123

4. Optionetics is as innovative and smart and successful as a cubicle.
    I'll bet you one dollar...that no one in their team can teach you to trade an orange out of a supermarket.

Michael Parness' strategy sounds kind of similar to mine.
    https://seekingalpha.com/article/3736096-parness-art-trend-trading
    http://www.homebasedbusinessreviews.com/michaelparness.html
    I'm surprised I just heard about this guy now, specially given his apparent fruitful, exponential success in the market o_O,

John, after reading that book twice or four, report back here...hopefully, saying you're now a millionaire,
    2018. Now is your year...you finally experience market success. No more Chipotle for lunch, but steak house.
    Mazal tov, Make being Elite...Great again

If I ever get rich trading, I'll buy a Porsche GT3 RS or Ferrari 458 -- not sure which I want more.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Handle123 likes this.
  5. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

I posted the recommendation to you.
    In your "How to work towards going full time" thread.

John9999 likes this.
  6. yet to be written

7. Read a few pages, it just seems like he modeled the behavior of the markets in his head and looks for repeating patterns. But I doubt reading the book will give you the secrets to be a millionaire. He put in the screen time and without actually putting the screen time, a novice will have hard time in decision making tree.

8. Handle123

Handle123

Spilled my coffee on this line...Got to remember this one. Thx