Great article on Ex-Trader Phil lakk (pro poker player)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaykapwr, Jun 10, 2013.

1. It would be nice if next time someone blows away your made up argument you dont start nitpicking spelling on their post :)

#11     Jun 10, 2013
  2. lwlee

lwlee

Tilly is apparently worth tens of millions if not hundreds from her divorce from Sam Simon. So even if Laak did take a dump with his savings, he would always have her as a backer.

#12     Jun 10, 2013
  3. #13     Jun 10, 2013
  4. MattSF

MattSF

oh my little indian friend. You're just brimming with credibility. The guy is staked. So please tell us the story about how my argument is blown away by your posting of an espn article?

#14     Jun 10, 2013
  5. MattSF

MattSF

Simon and Tilly divorced less than two years after he negotiated the deal with Groening over residuals which were not much at the time as the show was less than two years on air. I don't know what she got, but you're all nuts to assume that she got much. It's fact that he makes 10s of millions from "The Simpsons" but Tilly saw virtually none of that money.

#15     Jun 10, 2013
  6. lwlee

lwlee

Straight from the horse's mouth. Dude, you are batting 100% today.

Sam Simon says Tilly could get close to $100 million on Howard Stern

#16     Jun 10, 2013
  7. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

#17     Jun 10, 2013
  8. zdreg

zdreg

the market is a redistribution of assets between those who don't know themselves and wall street.

#18     Jun 10, 2013
  9. life is a redistribution of assets...the key is we are all trying to gain more than we give even down to a minimal amount of energy.

#19     Jun 10, 2013
  10. 10 in 80k? There's guys here on good old et that do that in a week, sometimes a day.

#20     Jun 10, 2013