Great, American people just voted for war, false understanding of Nuclear Detonations

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by BigCandle, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Those who care don't know
    and
    Those who know don't care.

I have no doubt in my mind that this war will be a final war that will end in United States economic and cultural collapse

#11     Jan 5, 2012
  2. hkrahra

hkrahra

everything comes to an end,sooner or later.so there is nothing to worry about.one should worry that much about his own salvation.

#12     Jan 5, 2012
  3. BTW ... I don't think you are full of shit. I think you believe what you say and some of it expresses legitimate concern about how a superpower behaves.

So I will agree to disagree ... with you. But the General? He is definitely full of shit ... lol.

#13     Jan 5, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Good thing this is posted in Career Trader.

#14     Jan 5, 2012
  5. Yes I just realized this should probably be in politics.
    I apologize.

#15     Jan 5, 2012
  6. And here we go

Thousands of US Troops going to Israel in March 2012

In one of the most blacked-out stories in America right now, the US military is preparing to send thousands of US troops, along with US Naval anti-missile ships and accompanying support personnel, to Israel. It took forever to find a second source for confirmation of this story and both relatively mainstream media outlets are in Israel. With one source saying the military deployment and corresponding exercises are to occur in January, the source providing most of the details suggests it will occur later this spring.

Calling it not just an “exercise”, but a “deployment”, the Jerusalem Post quotes US Lt.-Gen Frank Gorenc, Commander of the US Third Air Force based in Germany. The US Commander visited Israel two weeks ago to confirm details for “the deployment of several thousand American soldiers to Israel.” In an effort to respond to recent Iranian threats and counter-threats, Israel announced the largest ever missile defense exercise in its history. Now, it’s reported that the US military, including the US Navy, will be stationed throughout Israel, also taking part.
    http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/q12012/us-troops-going-to-israel483/

#16     Jan 5, 2012
  7. Americans "vote for war"? POPPYCOCK!

We vote for the one who promises "free ice cream". Then, when that lying bastard turns out to be a war monger, we're also disappointed.

We Americans have NEVER VOTED FOR WAR.. but have had it shoved up our collective asses repeatedly.

:( :(

#17     Jan 5, 2012
  8. He is 10 years behind, meaning he is in 2012 but his head is in 2002.

#18     Jan 5, 2012
  9. Mvector

Mvector

Former US Army "OBL" tracker - Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: Ron Paul’s Iran Policy Most Accurate -

Paul receives more support from U.S. military than all Republican candidates combined

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Despite numerous Republican candidates attacking Ron Paul over his “dangerous” foreign policy, Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer praised Paul for being the “most accurate” out of all the GOP contenders when it came to his perspective on Iran.

“I think Ron Paul’s perspective or policy on Iran is probably the most accurate of the current GOP candidates,” said Shaffer during an appearance on Fox News, adding that Iran probably already has a nuclear weapon.

As Shaffer points out in the clip, Iran would be committing suicide if it decided to create any kind of pretext for a US/Israeli attack by targeting US military assets in the region. The Iranian economy would almost certainly collapse and Iran would be completely outnumbered and outgunned.

Indeed, as this illustration highlights, Iran is completely surrounded by US military bases. The characterization of Iran as an immediate and deadly threat to the security interests of the United States is nothing less than fearmongering propaganda that has been used by numerous GOP candidates to pose as tough leaders. It is their foreign policy of pre-emptive war that represents the greatest ‘danger’ to US security interests.

While the likes of Rick Santorum and John Huntsman have openly declared they wouldn’t hesitate to bomb Iran, Ron Paul has consistently pointed out that pre-emptive wars against countries that pose no threat to the United States have bankrupted the country.

more - http://www.infowars.com/lt-col-tony-shaffer-ron-pauls-iran-policy-most-accurate/

#19     Jan 5, 2012
  10. I sympathize with you Big Candle. But the question is what can we do? As you mention, Ron Paul is the only candidate with even a miniscule chance of changing this and other travesties of US foreign policy, but his total support among Americans is probably just a few percent. You, I, and most aware people publicize this type of information, but it doesn't seem to get through to a public which prefers to believe whatever is convenient.

I suppose the only thing left at some point will be for the tiny % of ethical, aware people to move out (just as they did in Nazi Germany) and leave the rest of American society to its unfortunate fate.

Also, it is not just America which has this problem. Give most societies the power we have, and they'd be doing the same or worse while rushing towards the inevitable consequences even faster.

#20     Jan 5, 2012