Grateful Iraqis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PoundTheRock, May 6, 2006.

1. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

so i guess this is another claim to racial supremacy is it?

didnt adolf hitler start with some wacko idea that his lot were better than your lot?

hmm yes - lets think of the great jewish inventions that got those nobel prizes shall we? how about the a-bomb? that was thought up by one of Gods chosen ones. wow. the worlds a lot better off for that one isnt it einstein! (no pun intended - not that i think a moron like you would understand it)

history repeats itself.

#21     May 7, 2006
  2. LOL, nice try freddie but no, not racial supremacy, It's a claim of cultural and religious supremacy which lead to economic, technological, social, political and financial supremacy. It has nothing to do with race, especially as you yourself indicated jews and arabs are of the same race, their traditions, culture and religions are different though and that is clearly reflected in their societies, their achievements and successes. Hard to argue with facts, huh, even politically correct slogans don't really help. Tough luck.

PS your comparison with Hitler is kinda valid, not only he believed his race to be superior, he also wanted to exterminate inferior races - similar to arabs/muslims bent on exterminating jews and christians.

#22     May 7, 2006
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

wtf?

:confused:

cultural supremacy? whats so superior about jewish culture? all i see is a 'culture' if you can call it that, hell bent on the past, and seeking revenge all the time on the rest of the world.

religious supremacy? wtf? why is the jewish religion superior to any other religion? id say it is the most inferior religion of them all: the jews are the only people who believe in a text that predicted the coming of a prophet, and then they decided to kill that very prophet who came about and did the very things their text predicted! they are also the only religion who go against their Gods own wishes at every twist and corner.

economic supremacy? wtf? you lot would still be out in the desert if it wasnt for bush and the yanks. i mean wtf do you lot produce for the world? avocados!

technological supremacy!! hahaha. best one yet. you have a couple of rinky dink software vendors that mostly dont have many products that work. i used to work in the it industry. i know. the traders here will just have to think of strategy runner - built by an israeli company and its shit.

social supremacy? wtf? do you call murdering innocent women and children social supremacy? how about bulldozing communities to make room for your own? the CIVILIZED world sure doesnt. we call it BACKWARD.

political supremacy? best one yet. your politics revolve around the far right. your just a bunch of fucking nazi boys and the world hates you.

financial supremacy!!!!! BWAHAHAHA! hardly 'up there' are you! can anyone name a single israeli bank? hmm lets think - how about lumi bank? you should see their london office - its a shit hole on the wrong side of town. hardly lazzard bros is it! (for those who dont know, lumi bank is israels 2nd largest bank. i cant remember the name of the 1st - which kinda saya a lot!!) how come you lot have held secret talks to try and join the eu based on the fact that you are on the med? how come you were told no way cos you are not strong enough or credible enough (yet even turkey are going to get in - hahahaha). i know people who know these things.

so you see - your brain is filled with shit. i know your pop probably told you to be proud of the father land and that you are the best etc etc, but he was lying to you and he knew it. the truth is, youre just a bunch of down trodden nomads who are on a lucky run. the yanks are wising up to this now and your shit hole of a country is about to reap what is has sown - death and misery.

if you lot are so superior in every way, howcome throughout history your people have been stomped on and spat on - could it be because everyone gets tiered of this 'we are the best, we are the chosen people' bullshit? it sure aint jealousy!

#23     May 7, 2006
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

anyway - im tiered of your racist views.

go rant and rave all you like.

i dont give a rats ass how superior you think you are. i see the truth, and the truth does not lie (unlike your pops false stories)

good bye.

xxxx

#24     May 7, 2006
  5. Yep freddie, that's absolutely true. Western culture (including jewish culture) is superior to arab culture, western religions are superior to islam, judeo-christian values are superior to muslim values. The result of this supremacy is huge economic, political, social and technological advances the werstern world has achieved while muslims and especially arabs are still leaving in the medieval world.

#25     May 7, 2006
  6. 169 jewish nobel prize winners vs 7 muslim nobel prize winners is not "racist views", it's a FACT. What part of the word "FACT" do you not understand?

#26     May 7, 2006