Grassley: Sen. Baucus Retiring Because Of ObamaCare Train Wreck

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 12, 2013.

1. you use more racial slurs than probably everyone else combined. You also have a habit of generalizing (see: stereotyping) entire groups of people, like the state of Montana. at least try not to be so blatantly hypocritical.

#21     May 13, 2013
  2. jem

jem

rcg has not met a white person who could be conservative and not be a racist.

Its pretty funny because people who hate taxes tend to be the ones who make good money. Those making good money really can not afford to be racist. I really do not know any suburban people here in California who make racist statements.

And I know many Californians go to Montana. So in short I don't see any of the white racists out west. Whereas if I were looking for racists I would quickly look for union members in RCG neck of the woods. Or democrat city counsel people up and down the east coasts cities. Or the dems in D.C.

Or the real issue that the KKK is still a branch of the democrat party. Remember Senator Robert Byrd was a Democrat majority leader and a KKK member.

#22     May 13, 2013
  3. I honestly don't see how that relates to myself at all, nor do I see how you could rationally claim to understand my so called "confusion".

Must be that inferior affirmative action logic at work again.

#23     May 13, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

So says the .... racist moRON. :D

#24     May 13, 2013