Grassley: Sen. Baucus Retiring Because Of ObamaCare Train Wreck

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 12, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

AAU? LOL

#11     May 12, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ah, when was the last time you were in Montana?

#12     May 12, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Hey, that's right. Those two clowns got the hell out of Dodge right after writing that Frank-Dodd piece of crap.

#13     May 12, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

Didn't we just educate you yesterday about what the slur "redneck" referred to? Look on a U.S. map if you are confused about the location of Montana. (It's a state, btw, just in case you don't know what you are looking for) :D

#14     May 12, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

"One of our representatives once stated " A 15 year old girl seeking the morning after pill is considered an adult while 26 year olds seeking to remain on parent's health insurance are considered children" That, my friends, is convoluted thinking and this is part and parcel of the Obama positions on these subjects. Obama contends that the Plan B pill should be available over the counter at the drug store without parental consent, yet this same girl cannot receive an aspirin in the school's infirmary without parental consent. Makes no sense at all.

First a 15 year old girl needing a morning after pill is evidence that a serious felony has occurred. Sexual activities with females under the age of 18, whether consensual or not, is called statutory rape in all states and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, yet this Obama Administration is more focused in getting the 15 year old girl a pill rather than seeing that the jackass responsible for her needing the pill put in the slammer. Makes a person wonder exactly where are we heading. Do we coddle or do we administer justice ?"

#15     May 13, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Absolutely GD right!!! It's shit like this that pisses me off to no end.

#16     May 13, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Wow, really?

#17     May 13, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I asked Buckwheat when was the last time he visited Montana. Oddly enough he didn't respond.

I've been there at least three times in the last several years. While I'm sure they have some, I don't recall seeing any. NOT one.

Now Pee-O-ria, IL OTOH...

#18     May 13, 2013
  9. Hard to see anything holed up in a hotel waiting for your masters to ring.:D

#19     May 13, 2013
  10. wow, I just realized I am the only one left arguing with you racist morons down here.

Well, okay.

#20     May 13, 2013