Grand_Super_Cycle's blog entry from August 2010

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nine_Ender, Jan 15, 2012.

1. bc1

bc1

It is clear here that Grand is suffering from paranoia and is the troll. Anyone who has followed my posts since October will know I'm just a newbie trader. One that was naive enough to follow Grand's advice and lost real money. Now I and others have to respond here to keep other naive noobies from losing their money to Grand and his market announcements after the fact that don't predict trends before they happen as he claims at his blog.

Grand in his paranoia talks about a gang conspiracy against him and using fake identities with fake ip addresses. Fact of the matter here is that this forum doesn't list the ip addresses with posts otherwise through google it would be easy to track his location. Grand is the one who is the fake here as he won't even disclose his name or what country he is from. The only reason to hide and use deception I can think of is when someone is doing something illegal or trying to perpetrate some kind of fraud. He is trying to pass himself off as an American predicting American markets yet he doesn't ever post in the afternoon when there is a lot of market action going on.

I can look on the internet and find a lot of traders with websites and blogs who make market predictions and they openly state their name and location so you can contact them. They even openly admit they are trying to take someone's money. Notice that Grand hides his blog behind some website named wordpress so he can hide his identity behind that website and its ip address. He openlys criticizes a couple guys on his blogsite for plaigerism with attribution yet he gives no real name to properly attribute something to. Those two guys have a lot more credibility than Grand when you see their web/blog sites.

Recently Grand responded here about some people who had questions from his blog site. It is clear he is using it to solicit people to respond to him. Perhaps he has another website that he can refer them to and take monetary advantage of their naivity. Why should a market predicter even list some unknown email account with his blog except to solicit their contacts? He doesn't list any certifications from authorities that he is legally authorized to solicit from traders.

Nine ender may be on to something here. Grand talks about the trades he lists over on his blogsite. Perhaps Grand is just trying to plant information and market tips here in an attempt to sway the markets to enhance his trades to the detriment of others.

Grand's secrecy suggests deception not honesty. When someone is flat out wrong about a prediction but refuses to acknowledge being wrong then it means only one thing: deception as there is no other valid reason. Which is another fact pattern that suggests he may be taking peoples money and he is afraid to admit to anything that is indicative of fraudulent conduct. I see a pattern here. Just the facts, you decide. Grand wants to attack me, then I attack back and with something more than paranoia.

#11     Jan 16, 2012
  2. TILT2

TILT2

+1
    Let's just stop posting in his thread.

#12     Jan 16, 2012
    #13     Jan 16, 2012
  4. got to be a new record.

we are only 3 pages in and already the pissing has started.

carry on.

s

:cool:

#14     Jan 16, 2012
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I posted this thread only after having Grand_Super_Cycle directly requesting for evidance on at least a dozen posts.
    I did so fully realizing he'd follow up with more infantile posts afterwards and a continued complete lack of integrity.

I am willing to accept the site loves him and encourage him to continue spamming the trading forums with even more posts and calls moving forward. In particular, I believe there must be hundreds ( maybe thousands ) of EliteTrader members who want 2, 3, maybe even more calls from Grand_Super_Cycle on Dow/SPX direction posted on a daily basis.

Its really no skin off my back. Grand_Super_Cycle is obviously the #1 poster on Elite_Trader, and sponsors and members can reflect for themselves on the quality of the site and act accordingly.

Other "favorites" of mine are Nitro, TradingJournals, EMRGLOBAL, S2007S, Shortie, and previously Jack Hershey and Deadbroke. :D

#15     Jan 16, 2012
  6. bc1

bc1

You will notice that in the archives on his blog site, he posts a blog about everyday including Sat & Sun but somehow, Friday Aug 13, 2010 which was a trading day has all of a sudden disappeared. Obviously he is the only one with the ability to delete something from his own blog. So he deletes his post and then asks you to prove he said it? Tells a lot about his character and you have to wonder why he is so concerned except for some ulterior motive he may have. He seems more consumed with personal attacks and reporting old news after the fact instead of the outlooks and forecasts he wants people to believe he is making. The trades he posts are after the fact and don't include enough information to show whether they were successful for not which leads me to believe they aren't making any money.

#16     Jan 16, 2012
  7. Robert Prechter was saying that we were seeing the very end of an Elliott Wave Grand Supercycle and that Western Civilization was coming to an end in 1995... and he was still getting $50 for the book in 1996!! Is the OP following in Prechter's footsteps or something? I never read these prediction thingies, they are just a cottage industry that spreads FUD and charges for the newsletter...

#17     Jan 16, 2012
  8. #18     Jan 17, 2012
  9. WHY WERE THESE TWO IMAGES REMOVED BY A MOD ?

Nine_Ender Allegation 1
    [​IMG]

Nine_Ender Allegation 2
    [​IMG]

#19     Jan 17, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Because no one gives a rat's ass but you?

#20     Jan 17, 2012