Grand_Super_Cycle guarantees 50% crash in S&P 500

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nine_Ender, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

He's on ignore now; it is impossible to carry on a conversation with someone who is a clear sociopath with maturity and communication issues.

My main beef with him started with his August 2010 calls on various markets and commodities. He never ever takes ownership for his own words and actions; the tactic to brand me the messenger as a "pathological liar" is simply desperation on his part to cover his tracks.

#31     Jan 28, 2012
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Life's too short, and he's proven in spades he's got no benefit to real traders. Grand has called at least ten people "trolls" and "stalkers" who have challenged his trading record.

Mark my words, he'll keep posting his crap for years. Enjoy.

#32     Jan 28, 2012
  3. That may be all well and true, but you didn't need to stir the pot by starting this thread in the trading forum. What did you expect would happen?

#33     Jan 28, 2012
  4. I've got into it with so many people, that when you simply can't talk to them constructively when they get to calling you a "pathological liar" is the point to put them ignore and maybe announce that you have.

The August call he's claiming is your fabrication, but I don't believe you're wrong about what was on his blog. The lame duck excercise of weekly market top calls on the spooze is going to keep occuring until he has a thread that he's actually right within 24 hours on.

The trading forum should have a difference of opinion, but not opinions where "stalking" is the motivation behind participating in the conversation. That is really immature, but at a certain point I've seen people with emotional problems and pyshcological disorders read too much into pm's or public forums. That's the case here, and the use of a ready made copy of a post deadens the mood of a lot of us here to see people griping with each other.

I have had more problems with passive aggressive bullshiters than I have with intentionally aggressive ones. The passive aggression tends to ignore you, then creates threads elsewhere online meant to denigrate you by stealth. When the confrontation gets too frequent and the motivations are unknown but you still talk to the other, it does get a little repetetive.

I think it's interesting he's consistently started and re-started threads with the same calls, even though he's been wrong in all of them this year.

The August call wasn't good, but I forget exactly what it was recommending. I wouldn't pay attention to someone that doesn't even identify catalysts or analysis in their market calls.

The top is not in. This is going to be a very good year for stocks, but the occassional pullback greater than 5% may be the only recognition tricycle's looking for. The threads are sensationalized, and lack any reasonable basis to motivate a reader to take action.

Posters that have systems are a lot more consistent about their timing, than a weekly top market call.

Maybe saying a final post about why you're ignoring him would make your position more understandable, but whenever I see hideous market calls like this I always appreciate the poster that doesn't let things like that go without calling them out.

#34     Jan 28, 2012
  5. #35     Jan 31, 2012
  6. #36     Jan 31, 2012