Grand_Super_Cycle guarantees 50% crash in S&P 500

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nine_Ender, Jan 26, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah, guys telling other guys what to do.

#21     Jan 26, 2012
  2. Mav88

Mav88

and yet you didn't skip this ridiculous thread

#22     Jan 26, 2012
  3. So....you must like this thread then if you didn't skip it in silence ;)

:)

EDIT: Sorry Mav88, I didn't see your post.

#23     Jan 26, 2012
  4. BE ADVISED
    This is yet another lie perpetrated by this deranged troll.
    Ask him for proof of his latest fabrication - he will not be able to provide any as he intentionally lies and clearly gets off on it.
    There is something seriously wrong with Nine_Ender and he/she may also stalk or victimize people in real life. This obsessive pathological liar is a very sick person.

Important information regarding pathological stalker 'Nine_Ender'
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3420767#post3420767

#24     Jan 27, 2012
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You stupid little dick. Look at the third post in this thread, there's your proof. If you have misrepresented yourself on these posts, it is your responsibility to be more clear not mine.

To be quite blunt, you are the pathological liar. Its all over this site. You have failed to come clean on anything. Your posts are illogical and it is frankly shocking that you would claim I am lieing when CLEARLY you posted the crash call.

Are you worth it ? Probably not. The web of lies and deceit you've spawned on this site is shocking to say the least. I would imagine the average 8 year old has a higher degree of integrity and higher level of honesty then you do.

#25     Jan 27, 2012
  6. BE ADVISED
    The above post is yet another lie perpetrated by this deranged troll.
    Ask him for proof of his latest fabrication - he will not be able to provide any as he intentionally lies and clearly gets off on it.
    There is something seriously wrong with Nine_Ender and he/she may also stalk or victimize people in real life.
    This obsessive pathological liar is sick.

Further evidence that Nine_Ender is a mentally unhinged repeat offender who stalks other ET members.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=227449

09-20-11 Nine_Ender posted:
    To the administrators,
    Recent activity on your site has included significant slanderous activity involving my posts. For example, quoting out of context,
    and embelleshing what has been said to distort my message. As of today, several posters have attacked me personally including death threats and overall libelous content. This will be stopping today. What I am requesting immediately is the deletion of every single post in my history, and the removal of my account from this site. If you do not do this, I will be consulting a lawyer with respect to sueing your site for character defamation. Removal of my posting history is necessary to prevent the ongoing slander approach being used by several posters on this site.Please take this request seriously, recent legislation in our country has shown that this kind of online character assassination is illegal and actionable by law.

Important information regarding pathological stalker 'Nine_Ender'
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3420767#post3420767

#26     Jan 27, 2012
  7. "mirror, mirror, on the wall .... "

#27     Jan 27, 2012
  8. I love you two guys.:p

Dont stop.:p

Thanx

P.S. But tell me when there is a winner.

Nice one.

!!! Waiting for conter !!! @ GrandSC
    :D :D :D

#28     Jan 28, 2012
  9. #29     Jan 28, 2012
  10. They're not "stalking" you. They're subscribed to posts from the "Trading" Forum, and you've been quite remarkably wrong since early/mid January about your predictions.

It gets under people's skin to be subscribed to those forums and see your banter about market tops without any explanation or rationale to judge them by.

#30     Jan 28, 2012