Grand_Super_Cycle guarantees 50% crash in S&P 500

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nine_Ender, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Try to leave your boyfriend out of this topic please.

#11     Jan 26, 2012
  2. Why don't you start another topic entitled, "Why does my pussy hurt?"

#12     Jan 26, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He did. He threatened to sue ET down in the "feedback" forum for "slander".

I shit you not. :D

#13     Jan 26, 2012
  4. #14     Jan 26, 2012
  5. Haha. yes. I was part of that thread.

#15     Jan 26, 2012
    #16     Jan 26, 2012
  7. Hmmmmmm..... here's a thought: Grand_Super_Cycle needs to be added to the above list. Also, newwurldmn, bc1 and TILT2 should be removed from this list.

#17     Jan 26, 2012
  8. What's even more ridiculous was that you thought to start this thread outside of the chit chat forum.

#18     Jan 26, 2012
  9. You know what I think is ridiculous?

This whole thread.

When I see a poster or content that I don`t like, I simply skip it in silence and quite frankly that is about 90% of what I see on this site.

Don`t feed the trolls and move on with life. There is a whole world out there.

#19     Jan 26, 2012
  10. And Nine_Ender predicts IBM can't be shorted UNTIL 2015.

and a few other quotables by this a-hole:

Nine_Ender
    _
    _
    06-16-11 04:55 PM

AAPL was $9 a share in 1999. You'd have been saying the same thing about them at that point. In terms of "staying on top", I've seen IBM, AAPL, ORCL, INTC pretty much stay on top no matter what happens for decades. Seen this story many times, RIMM has the same advantages ( strong workforce, innovative culture, established distribution channels, strong balance sheet ).

Bashing RIMM is a CNBC / US analyst induced hysteria that is very much American in nature. I suppose if Canadians had the same nature, we'd be forever bashing your banks and the pathetic subprime business that brought your country to its knees in late 2007.

If RIMM went under, they would do so after making the principals hugely rich, costing the taxpayers nothing, and owing nobody anything at all. Certainly no Lehmann, that's your American baby to deal with, and we get to deal with RIMM in Canada. Easy choice, RIMM is well liked in Canada, even when they only make $5 a share this year.

------------------------------------------------------------

Nine_Ender
    _
    _
    06-16-11 09:45 AM
    I think anyone who shorted this thing the last few months might want to take profits now.

Takeover bid, start a dividend, improved outlook, etc etc. Any of these events would be a shock to the bears. On the downside, how much lower could it really go ? Honestly, maybe I'm missing something here, but how many money makers with no debt actually drop to P/Es of 4, 3 or 2. I'd love to hear about them it would lend some perspective.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Nine_Ender
    _

09-19-10 09:15 PM

Certainly there are plenty of trading opportunities both directions on RIMM but $47 seems cheap when numerous analysts were targetting $100-$120 last year. Can you imagine a P/E of 10 on something like this in the late 1990s ???

RIMM and Apple basically destroyed the competition I highly doubt Apple will be a one company party in this space.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nine_Ender
    _
    _
    01-18-11 09:05 PM

Quote from atticus:

Shorting 348-49 tomorrow pre-market.

You're a generous fellow donating your money like that. While your at it, short GS and WFC as well. That's what makes a market, and when your covering it will add fuel to the initial rally.

Note: GS topped out that week at 175.

There's a good reason this POS wanted his entire posting history erased. He's left a trail of brain droppings and perma-bullish stupidity everywhere he's travelled.

#20     Jan 26, 2012