Governor Kasich (Ohio) on the election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Ok, how do we do this?

#11     Oct 29, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

We agree, here and now to honor the bet. Bookmark the thread if it makes you feel better, I don't care because I plan to honor my word.

After the election (or the day after it is decided) either you give me your paypal account for me to send the money to, or I give mine to you in order for you to send the money to me. Relatively simple.

But keep in mind if you lose, and you have to leave ET for a month, make sure you take care of this in PM first :)

Again, the only force majure is if one of the candidates dies.

#12     Oct 29, 2012
  3. Agreed. Honorable men deserve honorable responses. I have just put the bill aside. However, if you fail to honor your side of the bet, what then?

#13     Oct 29, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Are you wiggling out of your promise RCG?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3618124&highlight=leave+AND+ET#post3618124

#14     Oct 29, 2012
  5. #15     Oct 29, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

OK, we'll hold a vote if it comes to pass.

#16     Oct 29, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

We are internet personas, you and I. There is nothing I can say that will make you feel better other than if I do not honor my bet, you can slander me on these forums until the end of time as a liar and a cheat. And you can quote this text as proof of it.

#17     Oct 29, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Having him leave for life is silly. He contributes to the forum. You may not like what he has to say, but that's what adds some of the flavor. A month is punishment enough. Besides, you'll WANT him back so you can rub all these "I'm so confident I know the heartland" posts in his face!

#18     Oct 29, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

He's the one who offered to leave. Like I said. We'll hold a vote if he wants one. Maybe we'll settle for him just poking out one of his eyes instead. :D

#19     Oct 29, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Tsing, Romney's gonna win and you won't see a dime from rcg. Wait, maybe he will send the funds. After all, he trades profitably EVERY DAY:D after working 12 hour midnight shifts, AND posts all day on et... Guarantee you won't see a dime from him.

#20     Oct 29, 2012