Government Posts Largest Monthly Deficit On Record

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 7, 2011.

1. A bunch went to democraps' campaign coffers by means of the libturds' money laundering scheme: porkulus $ to "save jobs"--> state employees --> unions (dues) --> democraps

#11     Mar 7, 2011
  2. They're both whores but what made them that way? The only people left who actually "work" have to create unions so success actually gets shared. I'm sorry you hate people so much, is that what ..........LUCIFER666 teaches?

#12     Mar 7, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Boy are you brainwashed. Some of the worst employees I've ever dealt with were union members, with the unmistakable union mentality.

#13     Mar 7, 2011
  4. I don't disagree with that. I had friends who worked at Ford and
    had people punch out for them, worked fractions of days and got paid and that sort of thing should never be tolerated. I'll never defend abuses of good faith. I even thought the teachers contribution to their pensions was way out of line and that they
    work a fraction of a year ought to be considered. I've seen where police and firemen abuse their extra ordinary time pay too. But
    I'd make adjustments not throw the baby out with the bathwater.
    Theres a place for unions, if you know any history you'd see what management will resort to at that extreme.

#14     Mar 7, 2011
  5. You don't get how foolish you come across, do you? :p

#15     Mar 7, 2011
  6. The year is 2011, not 1911. If you knew any history you'd understand the contributions unions have made toward bankrupting companies and governments.

#16     Mar 7, 2011

7. Yea, well maybe you don't know what it is to do an honest days work since you can't relate to working people.

#17     Mar 7, 2011
  8. What a crock. You're the one who can't relate to working people. Time to stop bleeding them dry to pay overinflated pay and benefits to these people.

Wisconsin one of 41 states where public workers earn more
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-03-01-1Apublicworkers01_ST_N.htm

#18     Mar 7, 2011
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

lol!

wtf

#19     Mar 7, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm somewhat familiar with history. http://www.ilr.cornell.edu/trianglefire/

And yes there is a place for unions. Problem is most unions TODAY have gone way beyond that place. Now they mostly demand pay and benefits they don't earn and or their employer can't afford. They unnecessarily drive up costs making companies less competitive or even putting them out of business. Union members are like tenured teachers no matter how much they screw up they're impossible to get rid of, that's not right. There are also many many labor and safety regulations in place now that didn't exist 100 years ago. IMO unions have largely outlived their usefulness.

#20     Mar 7, 2011