Government losing control of suppressed technology, time to invest.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BernankeOffDuty, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Does make one wonder a bit.

#21     Oct 3, 2012
  2. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

Oh, just to top it off, the failed patent application for the supposed perpetual motion machine of Joseph Newman is.... right here...

http://www.google.com/patents/EP0086776A4?cl=en

Pretty nice of the Conspiracy to give us such easy access to suppressed research.

Hey loons - the design of the machine is right there. Why don't you guys go build one, generate free energy, sell it back to the grid, and then hire me to shine your shoes for a million a year? (What's a million to a bunch of soon of be trillionaires? Surely the humiliation of your doubter is worth it). Deal?

#22     Oct 3, 2012
  3. LOL you moron

that's exactly the point of this thread, people will soon start to make these things despite agenda driven people like you

Don't you get it, it is SIMPLE to make, I will make a small model for under 400 bucks just to verify.

And you will show up to call me a liar.

It doesn't matter, times are changing and you choosing not to keep up is your problem :)

#23     Oct 4, 2012
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Tell you what poster. Send me an real working version of this machine that continuously and perpetually puts out significantly more energy than it consumes and I'll make it worth your while. Shit, I'll get outbid by others here. So instead send it to me and I'll verify it. Then you can have a real bidding war. I'll take a measly 20% of the final price. Heck, if you offer the patent rights, I'll take 5%. Off the top, of course. I'll pay fr the science experts out of my chunk.

This proposal subject to my lawyers review, of course. :D

#24     Oct 4, 2012
  5. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

Just go do it already. Why are you bothering wasting time?? There's billions to be made. Now you are just lazy in addition to being mental.

#25     Oct 4, 2012
  6. TGregg

TGregg

Trillions, actually. But who's counting. Much more important to make a point on some backwater thread on a trading site.

#26     Oct 4, 2012