Government losing control of suppressed technology, time to invest.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BernankeOffDuty, Oct 3, 2012.

1. If you will call me a nut, I will call you a moron

Regardless what their website says, Patent Office refuses to acknowledge and patent working models.

One guy even hooked up his magnet spinning device to charge his iPhone, completing all patent office criteria.

And they refused.

So give me a break with your there is no conspiracy crap.

#11     Oct 3, 2012
  2. lol. education in america. i fear for the future of america.

#12     Oct 3, 2012
  3. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

Oh I see... this is a not a written mandate - just something *you* know. Gotcha.

And this 'one guy' - where is he? You should tell him that people sell electricity back to the grid ALL the time these days. He should hook his machine up to the grid, and make tons of money.... Why doesn't he do that?

And finally, "time to invest"? Tell me... how do I invest in this stuff? Do I mail you a check or something?

#13     Oct 3, 2012
  4. Listen you jacko

I posted 2 videos demonstrating models working which anyone can build and verify

And yet you are still here to debate the issue.

You are a shill and maybe a disinformation agent.

AND THE FACT THAT 50% READING THIS PROBABLY THINK YOU ARE RIGHT means United States of America has no future wish such dim witted populace.

#14     Oct 3, 2012
  5. You really should check to see what is your track record on ET

YOU ARE:

-A warmonger, pushing for wars in middle east.
    -Pushing against natural cancer remedies, you are for chemotherapy even though only 2% survive after 1 year.

-You make fun of me and this thread, WHILE WORKING MODELS ARE DEMONSTRATED ON PAGE 1
    You and your gov friend are both morons.

#15     Oct 3, 2012
  6. A warmonger, pushing for wars in middle east. NOT ME I AM AGAINST UNNECESSARY WAR.

Pushing against natural cancer remedies, BECAUSE 99% ARE SCAMS TARGETED AT GULLIBLE PEOPLE. LIKE YOU MAYBE.

You make fun of me and this thread, WHILE WORKING MODELS ARE DEMONSTRATED ON PAGE 1 HOW GULLIBLE ARE YOU?

#16     Oct 3, 2012
  7. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

Oh No! Youtube videos! That's the standard of proof? And *you* decry the state the education in this country? Do you think Jurassic Park is a documentary?

Sure, don't address any of my points. (Why doesn't the guy just sell the free electricity back to the grid, and make TONS of money?)

You are .... poorly educated at best; a scammer trying to get people to "invest" in this nonsense at worst.

#17     Oct 3, 2012
  8. http://www.josephnewman.com/History_-_Patent_Battle.html

I gotta side with the OP here.

#18     Oct 3, 2012
  9. Where is the documentation showing how many days, weeks, months or years these machines have run? That would help a little.

#19     Oct 3, 2012
  10. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

Love it when some actual "article" is posted. It makes pointing out the lunacy of it so much easier. This required about 2 seconds of looking up who joseph newman is:

"In 1979, Newman submitted an application for his device to the United States Patent and Trademark Office.[8] The application was eventually rejected in 1983[9], which set off a lengthy court battle. The National Bureau of Standards (NBS), now known as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), by request of the patent office, tested the device for several months and got negative results.[1] In every case presented in the NBS report, the output power was less than power input from the battery pack, and therefore the efficiency was less than 100%.[1] The court therefore upheld the rejection of the patent application.[3][2]

Newman argued that he had been mistreated by the patent office, and tried to have his motor legalized directly by the US Congress.[4] He obtained a hearing in 30 July 1986 in front of several senators, but he was unsuccessful.[4] During the hearing, Newman refused to have the machine tested by independent experts, and senator John Glenn pointed out that his supposedly-independent expert actually had a prior business relationship with him.[4]

The case is now cited in the USPTO's Manual of Patent Examining Procedure as an example of an "inoperative" invention that can't have any utility, concretely as a perpetual motion machine.[10]"

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Newman_(inventor)#cite_note-park-3)

Feel free to check the citations yourself. I followed a few to attest they at least exist, much like the complete unbacked assertions made by you two.

AGAIN, if it exists, why hasn't this guy made Billions selling electricity to the grid?? You both are avoiding this obvious question for obvious reasons

#20     Oct 3, 2012