Government Bailout on the Way?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by OldTrader, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Where are they going to find the $ for the bailout? :D

2. Great. 2.2 million people will be told it's OK to do risky borrowing because Club Fed will bail you out.

3. Our tax dollars at work. Small guy over extends himself in business, to bad a-hole, you're out of business. Big business does the same thing...hey, no problem, here's some more money for you.
    My plea to terrorists. Please limit your killing to politicians are corp. execs.

4. LOL like what happened to Congress in "Mars Attacks"

5. They've already told us. Remember "deficits don't matter".

Don't forget who is on record saying this:
    "‘You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due.’"

6. Ooops! It's a borrowers getting the bailout. :eek: Ok terrorists, just stand by for further instructions.:D

7. empee

empee

total b.s. so basically if I wasn't a dumbass do I get paid anything?

8. Sorry Charlie, only dumbasses get paid.

9. RedDuke

RedDuke

Unbelievable, big boys pushed these ridiculous loans on public in order to be able to build their CDO and sell the bonds. Idiot public snatched these loans, and now we the tax payers have to pay the bill when people who are responsible for creating this mess walk away with billions.

To be fair, the only reason why I say that it sucks is because I am not the one on the top of this food chain.

#10     Mar 13, 2007