Gov. Christie To Reporter: "Are You Stupid?"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I know what you mean male nurse. I feel the same way about guys with dreadlocks.

#21     Jul 29, 2012
  2. LMAO.

Bitch slapped!

#22     Jul 29, 2012
  3. Wow, I see I am still the topic of your obsession, cabbie. Bottom line, glad to see you are all gung ho coming out of the penalty box, you pathetic North Georgia loser!

#23     Jul 29, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You grew up in the slums of Atlanta (North GA) and your poor parents still live there. So you/they are N GA losers as well?

#24     Jul 29, 2012
  5. My parents live in Stone Mountain. See, this is what happens you don't know what you are talking about.

Gotta love that redneck edumacation:D

#25     Jul 29, 2012

6. I've noticed alot that about 99% of overweight people love to put other people down. I think it might be a self esteem issue. Personally, I have no idea how people let themselves get so heavy. If I gain 5 or 10 pounds, I start exercising and dieting right away until I lose it. I mean, you a freakin' embarrasement when your a man and your belly is so big, its bigger than a woman who is 9 month pregnant.

#26     Jul 29, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not likely but even if you aren't lying, as usual, Stone Mountain is also in N GA genius. Have you forgotten your "N. GA loser" comment already dumb ass?

#27     Jul 29, 2012