Gov. Christie To Reporter: "Are You Stupid?"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 2, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Exchange occurs around 2:30 in video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5gz0XCpyoh8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. It is just hard to take someone who is morbidly obese seriously in anything he has to say.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I thought the Left was supposed to be the party of acceptance?

4. Why, sure, but he is telling other people what to do, and he very clearly does not have some basics down pat. He knows this. It is why he did not run.

You cannot tell me much if you weigh 300 pounds. That alone is a sign of mental/emotional disease.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

How much of the country is "morbidly obese"? How about this, if you want to attack Christie, do so on the talking points. It sounds like you've got some issues with his "basics". Go after those.

I have issues with fatties, too. But if they make a good point, they get props for it. If they're out there preaching to people to lose weight, well then.

6. [​IMG]
    The so called Jersey Comeback

Then there's the tunnel deal in which he overstated the costs but never talked of the benefits.

Of course he refuses to take questions about the halfway houses: Prisons, Privatization, Patronage

There is still a budget deficit he doesn't want to say how it will get filled yet still wants tax cuts for the rich.

A perfect example of the republican mind.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Though I don't have the numbers (and am too lazy to look it up), I'd bet a majority of those job losses (and slow gain) had to do with the impact of financial/wall st jobs (since a large portion of those guys live across the river).

Regardless, you'll never be swayed even if presented with refuting information, so why bother going into it?

8. If one were to show Christie that chart, I would bet on yelling and not in any form of an explanation to what is going with the state's economy.

I know Christie is one of the tea party's saviors given the field of incompetents, so it's no surprise many come to his defense.

Laugh of the day: Final Jeopardy – Category is OBAMA: The answer is: Fundraising in Paris: How will Obama be spending American Independence Day this week?

9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

To be fair, most reporters are stupid..... these are the students who barely got through the University with a 2.01 GPA in a Communications major.

10. Its getting very hot in the kitchen.

#10     Jul 2, 2012