Gov Christie Praises President Obama,Disses Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Anybody else see through this load of BS.

#51     Oct 31, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe he has a portable generator. :D

#52     Oct 31, 2012
  3. Yeah and it powers his ISP.

#53     Oct 31, 2012
  4. My office has full power. My house is out. If you ever worked, you'd understand.

#54     Oct 31, 2012
  5. So you made it all the way into work from a supposedly disaster area.

Your work has full power and ISP service.

Now at work in the mist of a supposed disaster you are screwing around wasting time posing on the internet as the best use of your and your employers resources.

What's not to believe?

#55     Oct 31, 2012
  6. I think being a liar is a prerequisite for being a libturd.

#56     Oct 31, 2012
  7. To him a disaster is probably letting his starbucks get cold.

#57     Oct 31, 2012
  8. Or wetting his bed if Obama loses.

#58     Oct 31, 2012
  9. Too much cum has made its way from the back of your throat into your brain, you can't think straight. Probably couldn't before you started cleaning Fred's pipes.

You're of those old angry fags who probably lived so long in the closet in such inner turmoil your personality distortions are off the scale.

I can see why you support good ole Joe Arpaio. He can't run down the gay community if he's chasing the Mexicans. Nice deflection.

As for Lucrum, Georgia had to be told by the Supreme Court that adult gay consensual sex was none of the state's business. Now the two of you are in bed together. Politics does make strange bedfellows indeed.

#59     Oct 31, 2012

10. I see you are posting from experience.

Must be "SOME" disaster for you to have time (prioritize the importance ) to think all of that other stuff up

#60     Oct 31, 2012