Gov Christie Praises President Obama,Disses Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 30, 2012.

1. And you still probably just can't fathom why your party, or at least someone with your excellent values, isn't in office...

#31     Oct 31, 2012
  2. Unfortunately for you I'm not an idiot.
    These are the words of Cain to obfuscate his murdering of his brother.

Only idiots like yourself equate refraining from murder as the equivalent of being thy brothers keeper/ (protector).

God's curse of cain was for murder, not failing to be his brothers keeper ya MORON.

My advice to you is: Next time you want to debate me , "have a clue what you're fvcking talking about.

#32     Oct 31, 2012
  3. Depending on the depth of your political bias you might think that Christie was dissing Romney and helping Obama. It was neither. Christie was speaking his mind without regard to the politics of it all, which is why I wish he was running for president. He shutdown the Fox crew as he should have. It was a stupid question. That morning team has a tendency to ask ignorant questions. Christie's reponse in no way refelcted any opinion about Romney. Why would it? Romney isn't the president and has no authority to make any decisions to offer financial aid or government assistance. That's a job for Obama, and apparently he's doing what he's suppose to be doing. No story here except for the radical left grasping at straws and trying to politicize the event.

#33     Oct 31, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You, like AK, only bothered to listen to the video clip - which cut off the whole quote from Christie. And why would you actually look at the whole clip? That would shatter your delusions.

#34     Oct 31, 2012
  5. I listened to the complete clip, the context is the same. Complements for Obama nothing for Romney, I can see how some could take that as a diss to Romney and I'm sure you can too. Well maybe not you, but people with common sense could.

#35     Oct 31, 2012
  6. And this changes what exactly?

#36     Oct 31, 2012
  7. Nothing, just another pointless discussion on ET.

#37     Oct 31, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 2

#38     Oct 31, 2012
  9. Really a +2, it's a +1 at the most.

#39     Oct 31, 2012
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Did Obama offer Christie a free super-sized breakfast or something?

#40     Oct 31, 2012