Gov Christie Praises President Obama,Disses Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 30, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Could you at the very least play the clip in its entirety? Why would a leftist do that, why not play selective editing and make something appear other than it really it is?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MmKUS5Kv_I0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#21     Oct 30, 2012
  2. more thanking obama and shooting down foxs attempt to get romney in jersey for some photo ops.i would have posted that clip if i had seen it

#22     Oct 30, 2012
  3. wildchild

wildchild

You claimed he dissed Romney. He never dissed Romney, idiot.

#23     Oct 30, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

ROFL

#24     Oct 30, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're either easily amused (simple minded) or drunk.

#25     Oct 30, 2012
  6. I think it's time to invite him down for a backyard bbq. Dr Zhivodka style.

#26     Oct 30, 2012
  7. According to Christie, Obama was significant and Romney was insignificant, I could see how that could be taken as a diss to Romney and I'm sure you can too.

#27     Oct 30, 2012

8. I'm just going out on a limb here, but Could it be that it's just the right thing to do?

Am I not my brother's keeper?

Should I not help thy neighbor, even if they are a few hundred miles away?

Can't we acknowledge that many who live in that disaster zone may not have a choice to be there? Aside from the fact that if everyone chose to live inland, our economy would be many times weaker than it is now, as we wouldn't be able to efficiently harvest from the ocean.

If your house is destroyed by a natural disaster, such as an earthquake, Are you really gonna turn down the check that the rest of us hand out to you?

#28     Oct 31, 2012
  9. 1) no
    2) brothers keeper ? like as in a chain and keys?
    I thought we had a civil war that settled that issue.

3) nobody is FORBIDDING you making that choice individually.
    Just don't include me with your scheme of stupidity.

4) irrelevant

5) If dipshits like you want to write me checks for any reason whatsoever without obligation on my part: knock yourself out.

#29     Oct 31, 2012
  10. Like as in protector.

There was a civil war, and my guess is your still soar that your side lost.

#30     Oct 31, 2012