Gov Christie Praises President Obama,Disses Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

You do know that FEMA still exists, don't you?

#11     Oct 30, 2012
  2. Please... your savior was on his best behavior because the election's next week and he was afraid Christie would blast him if he didn't bend over backwards to help... too bad Obama didn't see any self-interest in doing the same for Ambassador Stevens and the others who he left out on a limb to be killed.

#12     Oct 30, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

You kniow that if it was left up to the states they would have to come up with their own contingency plans dont you?

#13     Oct 30, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You do know that your beloved Christie is thankful for Obama and FEMA right now, don't you?

#14     Oct 30, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Hes thankful for them because as the system currently sits he relies on them, if it was up to the states they would have made their own plans and thus they wouldnt rely on the government now would they?

Why shold someone who doesnt choose to live by the ocean be responsible for paying for someone elses house who does choose to live in a disaster zone?

#15     Oct 30, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

This is a debate he does not care about right now. Bravo, Mr. Christie.

#16     Oct 30, 2012
  7. On my most recent mortgage the bank required flood insurance, the prior 20 years I never had flood insurance and didn't care and wouldn't expect others to chip in for my loss.

Plus Fema pays for a whole lot of unnecessary stuff, imo. Fema flood insurance will pay for grass, dirt landscape timbers rocks maybe ruhbarb too if I liked ruhbarb.

#17     Oct 30, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

You were the one who brought it up by ragging on Romney for saying he wanted to shift FEMA to the state level.

#18     Oct 30, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

You were the one who brought that up by ragging on Obama and (the rep forced) sequestration.

#19     Oct 30, 2012
  10. maxpi

maxpi

Both parties have to price it in: the guy building the house by the ocean can pay more because he knows he will be bailed out. The guy not living by the ocean has to be a prepper because he knows that eventually the guys by the ocean will drag the whole economy down. See how it all balances out? It's Zen and Buddha and all that good sh&t all rolled up into a neat little idea!

#20     Oct 30, 2012