Gov Christie Praises President Obama,Disses Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Christies last sentence was fucking cold !!!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XIsEXWpv7MM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL! You are such a twat, AK. There was no dis in that, even despite the fact that the video was cut short before Christie's full statement could be heard.

Here is the statement on the video:

"I have no idea, nor am I the least bit concerned or interested," Christie said.

And here is what he said when you look at his entire statement:

"I have no idea, nor am I the least bit concerned or interested," Christie said. "I have got a job to do here in New Jersey that is much bigger than presidential politics. And I could care less about any of that stuff."

I'll say it again, you're a twat with your "spin" bullshit. Christie is doing what is right, what his JOB is: making sure the citizens of his state are safe. And if the President did right by him and New Jersey, then he, too, did his JOB. Finally.

3. Ricter

Ricter

No doubt Christie is happy to have a fully funded FEMA in his corner right now.

4. Christie has impressed me tremendously

5. Ricter

Ricter

When the shit hits the fan it's time to put ideology aside and git 'er done.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Maybe you can take him to a Katy Perry concert.

7. +1

Good job for Christie for putting politics aside (and shutting down fox when they tried to play politics with his states disaster )and good job to Obama for cutting trough the fema bullshit and getting Gov Christie what he needed

I dont think Romney is going to be to happy with Chris though

8. Ricter

Ricter

Romney may not be happy about it, but he might keep his head low for now, and wait for everyone to forget about his recent statements on FEMA and government disaster assistance.

9. True.

10. Max E.

Max E.

You do know that Obama cut funds from FEMA with the sequestration dont you?

#10     Oct 30, 2012