gotta_trade's swing trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by gotta_trade, May 31, 2003.

1. EOD: Friday, August 22, 2003

TODAY'S TRADES:

Bot 200 SIE 18.50 (read posts from earlier this morning for explanation)

Sold 400 SIE 20.00 (sold total position for an average loss of 1.12 per share)

OPEN POSITIONS:

(none)

Unrealized P&L.................................. $ 0.00

Realized P&L...(as of 6/1/03)...............+ $3,044.00

TOTAL P&L REALIZED AND UNREALIZED........(as of 6/1/03).............+ $3,044.00

#161     Aug 22, 2003
  2. I closed the SIE position today.

#162     Aug 22, 2003
  3. Still in cash?

--MIKE

#163     Aug 26, 2003
  4. Are you still gonna continue with this journal?

--MIKE

#164     Aug 28, 2003
  5. Hi Everyone,

I decided to discontinue posting my swingtrades.

I would like to thank everyone for their support. I'm happy that many people checked out the journal. Thanks.

I'm happy with the way things worked out. It could have been better and it could have been worse. But all in all, I'm happy.

I practiced rock solid discipline throughout the journal. We gotta be disciplined, that's what defines the line.

You have to get fear and greed out of your head. You can't trade scared. That also draws the line.

Patience is also something that will help keep you on the positive side of the line too.

So, let's all stay on the positive side of the line.

Let's all try our best to be good traders and good people. The latter is what's it's really all about.

If we fumble, that's ok. We're all human. Let's try to learn from it.

Let's all continue to learn, therefore we'll grow. And that's what life is all about.

When your head hits the pillow each night, it's a good thing to be able to say to yourself, "I did my best". That's all anyone can ask of anyone else. With that, deep inside, your conscious will be clear and the door will be open for good things to happen. And if the "good" things don't seem to be happening, that's ok, cuz you will have the proper perspective to deal with the situation.

Wish everyone the best.

Good Trading to all,
    gotta_trade

#165     Aug 29, 2003
  6. MrDinky

MrDinky

It's too bad you decided to quit posting as I really enjoyed this journal. Thanks for sharing what you did. If you change your mind or decide to start posting at another date you'll have at least one reader here.

:cool:

#166     Aug 30, 2003

7. Thanks
    :)

#167     Aug 30, 2003
  8. at least two readers here !

thanks for your journal gotta trade :)

#168     Aug 31, 2003
  9. benysl

benysl

gotta_trade

good job keep it up. I agree with you patience and discipline is a must.

#169     Aug 31, 2003