Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. WE going to make a lot of $

#8531     Aug 11, 2015
  2. Well then post a position, and make sure to post you stops.

#8532     Aug 11, 2015
  3. Building a position now

#8533     Aug 11, 2015
  4. l 17313

so easy a caveman could do it:D

#8534     Aug 11, 2015
  5. S2007S

S2007S

apple is falling apart again!!!! Investors probably know that the new iphone refresh wont be a big deal, its all hype again, nothing much to go on with the new phone coming out next month, I mean how many times do you need to upgrade an $800 phone? Is it that necessary to upgrade your phone every 12 months, what changes can they possibly make to it that you have to run out and get the latest one, smartphones aren't changing much these days, all they do is add a bigger battery, a bit better camera and some more memory and for $800 this could all be yours.....dumb consumers.

as for the watch, again that is nothing but hype, sales aren't all of the sudden going to pick up and skyrocket, its just another lame tech product that they are trying to hype and say how everyone needs one...

This is what cramer said yesterday

Cramer -- This Is Why You Hold Apple Stock

ByBret KenwellFollow| 08/10/15 - 10:50 AM EDT
    Apple (AAPL - Get Report)shares have been on a rocky ride for weeks. After tumbling more than 15% from its highs, the stock up over 2% on Monday.

As TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, has said about Apple, you own it, you don't trade it. Apple is an AAP holding.

During CNBC's "Mad Dash" segment Cramer noted Apple stock appears to have bottomed at the same time it was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Many critics have said iPhone sales will be hurt by the slowdown in China. But analysts at Bernstein expect iPhones sales to increase in 2016, and Cramer's own research has found China is still good for Apple.

[​IMG]
    Apple AAPL data by YCharts

Cramer said investors are being too quick to write off the Apple Watch. He disagreed with those who are portraying the device as a dud, saying they have not given the product enough time. After all, some thought the iPod, iPhone and iPad were duds at first, too. Now look at what they've become.

If Apple can have a solid rally, look for chip suppliers Qorvo (QRVO), Skyworks Solutions (SWKS), Avago Technologies (AVGO) and NXP Semiconductors (NXPI)to go higher as well, he concluded.

#8535     Aug 11, 2015
  6. i960

i960

I expect the market to start climbing come September when Yellen announces how she "needs more data" to feel safe raising interest rates plus Yuan, inflation, yadda yadda. The Ponzi is in a weird place right now.

#8536     Aug 11, 2015
  7. Won't be long now, rally into the close is a certainty $$$$$$$$

#8537     Aug 11, 2015
  8. S2007S

S2007S

energy is turning around, ERX and DIG are almost green in this -200+ point dow drop, wow!!!

#8538     Aug 11, 2015
  9. Maybe they can drag out another fed chief and have him tell the media, inflation is to low, we must wait a bit longer to raise rates..

No they did that yesterday, hum lets think...what can we do the juice the markets into the close.....hum....man I can't think of anything.

#8539     Aug 11, 2015
  10. noddyboy

noddyboy

Short SPY@208.29

#8540     Aug 11, 2015