Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Actually, I don't care what impression I've made, as long as I'm respectful of those who deserve respect. I don't respect haters like you who delve into racist ideas very easily. Do feel free to ignore me, if you have any self control left.

#8121     Jul 24, 2015
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Like you? Your the epitome of self control, after threatening to sue elite trader in a hissy fit one day, you still continue to post here, is that you in your "zen" state of mind?

#8122     Jul 24, 2015
  3. hajimow

hajimow

I follow all the markets but don't trade everything I see. Currently I trade. MCD, ADI, SPY, TZA, BSV, XLU and recently GLD.

#8123     Jul 24, 2015
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Nine Ender getting ready to post on elite trader.

#8124     Jul 24, 2015
    hajimow likes this.
  5. hajimow

hajimow

Just to show that I trade on the stocks that I claim and I never leave a penny behind, I am posting my small GLD related trade today. Sold Call 111.5 for next week. The commission was negative. It is covered by the way. It is only $8 but if you can do this hundreds of times in a year, it will be a great income. GLD.JPG

#8125     Jul 24, 2015
  6. S2007S

S2007S

They are going to use the commodities plunge as an excuse to not raise rates...add another 2015 low in China and break below Dow 17000 and the fed will use all of that to wait until 2016...

#8126     Jul 24, 2015
    xandman likes this.
  7. xandman

xandman

CNBC said that two hours after you posted.

#8127     Jul 24, 2015
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

US Fed will raise rates this fall. Any news or US index levels won't matter. Chinese markets and Greece always were irrelevant to US rates. This is close to a lock in my opinion.

#8128     Jul 25, 2015
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I believe that's your husband. Give him a kiss when you go to sleep tonight, and try not to get your panties in a knot.

#8129     Jul 25, 2015
  10. i960

i960

Anyways. What's everyone's ideas for next week? Continual sell off or temporary reversal to punish the shorts and then resume selling off?

Seems like we've still got some remaining earnings results to get through although a large portion of the more hyped names have already reported.

#8130     Jul 26, 2015