Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, now ive heard it all, hes pretending this shit rolls off his back, when the internet has effected him so badly he threatened to sue elite trader, and he constantly whines in the feedback section trying to get people banned.

This is a video of nine ender after a tough day on his paper account..... :D

#8111     Jul 24, 2015
    i960 and der_kommissar like this.
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Should we go over our posting history laced with ignorance and racism ??? You painted that picture. Who is more credible here, a guy who threatened to leave here once, or the guy posting all the hatred you post on this site.

We get it, you hate me. You also hate anyone who is black, I don't feel special in this regard.
    It wouldn't surprise me if your own family hates you.

#8112     Jul 24, 2015
  3. hajimow

hajimow

It did not collapse. It is down only 4%. As a market veteran, I cannot guarantee all my calls to go up after 5 seconds but as a contrarian investors trader, it is the best time to nibble in GOLD. Most of my trades give miserable 2-5% gain and I am not into 500% gain overnight and that is why my performance is almost 5% every month. By the way I am happy that you did not follow me as I don't want you to lose money. It is not me who is ridiculed for my calls. They made fun of Warren Buffet when he bought 2B of GS in 2008. Yes I, Warren Buffen, Geoge Soro,.... you name it.

#8113     Jul 24, 2015
    der_kommissar likes this.
  4. It's perfectly clear that you've brought all the hatred...Just look at this thread...The first thing you do is jump in and criticize Hajimow (who btw made a decent gold call today)...The rest of your bullshit consists of after the fact (hindsight) taunts of anybody who might be short the market or long gold or some other imagined position opposite of your paper trades...

You are nothing more than a nuisance to everyone on this thread and this site...

#8114     Jul 24, 2015
    Max E. likes this.
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I really got under your skin when I challenged a lot of the bs you post on here, didn't I ? It seems you are under the illusion that you are well liked here. So what. You think I'm fragile ? So what. I know who I am.

I already recommended this site eliminates aliases and everyone is identified properly. This would clean up the site. Guys like you would FEAR this step.

#8115     Jul 24, 2015
  6. hajimow

hajimow

By the way my first call was to sell naked PUT 102 for GLD expiring at couple of weeks (meaning that it will expire next week) and it will most likely be a profit or you will own GLD at 102. I believe it is safer than buying FB or AMZN at current price.

#8116     Jul 24, 2015
    der_kommissar likes this.
  7. I could virtually guarantee Max doesn't spend more than a few seconds on you (as do I)...You are under the impression that you actually MAKE an impression...

Meanwhile, you seem like the type to cut out pictures and paper the wall of your studio apartment with them...IOW, a deranged psycho...

#8117     Jul 24, 2015
    Max E. likes this.
  8. Max E.

Max E.

You dont got to justify yourself to this wannabe anyone whose read your posts knows you know what your talking about, nine ender is one of those guys whose just a perpetual loser in life with nothing going for him.

#8118     Jul 24, 2015
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

It is not hard for me to illustrate using your own posts exactly what kind of human being you are. Being criticized by you on here is like having Adolf Hitler chastise me on the topic of race relations.

#8119     Jul 24, 2015
  10. Max E.

Max E.

I was kind of pissed i missed the boat on that AMZN gap, up 65% on the year then 20% gap, had to know there was going to be selling pressure, but i got stung chasing GOOG down after the gap last week so was hesitant on AMZN.

G

#8120     Jul 24, 2015