Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. LOL, exactly...the guy is deranged...

#8101     Jul 24, 2015
    Max E. likes this.
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Seriously, dude, no. Not even the slightest bit of truth to your post here.

#8102     Jul 24, 2015
  3. hajimow

hajimow

This is a daily chart for SPY for a year. I don't see a bull market. I see sideways and decision less market tending to go down

SPY.JPG

#8103     Jul 24, 2015
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You are a huge loser. You wouldn't dare talk like this to me in person.

#8104     Jul 24, 2015
  5. Keep editing your post...Are your hands trembling psycho?

#8105     Jul 24, 2015
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Your right, i probably wouldnt, because you appear to be incredibly mentally unstable, id have to worry about you burning my house down or assaulting my girlfriend.

#8106     Jul 24, 2015
  7. Before he edited his post, he said that he would kick your ass in person...I'm guessing that he was pounding his desk and kicking his dog while typing...

#8107     Jul 24, 2015
    i960 and Max E. like this.
  8. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, he probably shorted ITEK at 10 and is thinking about shooting up E-Trade as we speak. :D

#8108     Jul 24, 2015
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I'm as stable as anyone on here. But I'm not fragile and don't really fear anything. Guys like you that talk aggressively and try to push people around might scare off some, but anyone who knows me personally knows I don't put up with shit from anyone.

This is the internet and the aliases seem to empower some of you to get out of line. If it isn't the racist rhetoric it's the off topic intimidation attempts. Might work with some people but not me. Fuck off and die.

#8109     Jul 24, 2015
  10. Except for your whining in Feedback and your demand to have your posting history erased...Sure, you're as stable as they come...

#8110     Jul 24, 2015