Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. ES now at 2097.00, it is literately impossible that we close anywhere near the lows. You know as sure as Im sitting here typing they will jam the index futures higher into the close, no way do we close near the lows, it's impossible.

#6641     Jun 4, 2015
  2. noddyboy

noddyboy

Well IBB well off lows...Hang Seng chart from last night repeated.

#6642     Jun 4, 2015
  3. romik

romik

Bearish, yet oversold now.

#6643     Jun 4, 2015
  4. Soon as the cash market closed the index futures squirted higher. You know its going to rally tonight, half of today's losses will be eased overnight on 1/10 the volume. Thats been the pattern, lets see if it holds.

#6644     Jun 4, 2015
  5. Its like a switch was flipped all the selling stopped, now the offers are thin and being lifted, and its rising like a feather. Tonight the offers will be pulled and it will rise up with one lots tapping the offer.

#6645     Jun 4, 2015
    romik likes this.
  6. today was either the low for june at 2091 or next stop is 2078

waiting to see how it unfolds

long biotech with a tight stop loss

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    #6646     Jun 4, 2015
  7. noddyboy

noddyboy

Well that worked. Getting out now.

#6647     Jun 4, 2015
  8. Who thinks the stock index futures will rise overnight....this I can say with 100% confidence,, YES IT WILL RISE TONIGHT. ES Just opened at 2099.00 up from the intra day low of 2092.00. It's hard to go long with the jobs report tomorrow, but this is how you make money doing what everyone won't. Most amateurs are sidelined. Don't be afraid, it's ok now buy.

#6648     Jun 4, 2015
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You are still living in a massive dream world. Your whole take on what dollars are, what markets are, and the impact of QE on markets is ridiculous. 6 years after you posted that horrible analysis of where markets were going, fully aware of the QE program at the time, you haven't learned a thing at all, still forecasting massive crashes despite huge corporate profits.

You really should stop telling everyone how surprised they will be about the future when we have a working example of how 2009-2015 has surprised you more then anyone on here. You couldn't have been more wrong, and the excuses and chatter suggests you learned nothing. Stop telling me and others how surprised we will be, we understand markets better then you do and make better forecasts. In 2009, when you were still selling your short indexes idea, I said go long the bull market for at least 4-5 years.

I don't how many more years you'll be spending talking about the next big crash, bigger then all the rest, taking the S&P lower then 2008-2009 lows, etc etc. Most people who were spouting that crap in 2009 have decided there are aspects of world finances they don't comprehend and stop posting grandiose predictions of doom and gloom.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    #6649     Jun 4, 2015
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I don't study overnight markets, but the risk of an opening bell correction at some point soon is much larger then normal these days. Greece debt is due July 20th. Summer months are often not kind to overall markets. Guess we'll see, I just don't think market direction is clear cut at this point.

#6650     Jun 4, 2015