Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Boy they sure started buying after the cash close, as usual watch the futures ramp up overnight....its almost GUARANTEED!

#6471     May 26, 2015
  2. Get you free money tonight $$$$$$

#6472     May 26, 2015
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Luckily, you had S2007S here to repeat his usual two posts. One, that there is a risk free trade long the next day. Two, that a gigantic crash is coming and it will be "bigger then ever" and he's net short. The fact that his ideas contradict themselves doesn't seem to phase him.

On extremely lucky days, he'll throw in one of his long winded speeches. Sometimes even in big caps for the visually impaired. Usually, it goes something like this :

blah blah blah ... "bernanke" ... blah blah blah ..."is a bubble, I'm telling you" ... "the fools won't see it coming" ... blah blah blah .. " bernanke" ... blah blah bah ... "fed propping up markets" ... blah blah blah ... "next crisis will be bigger then ever" ... blah blah blah ... .

#6473     May 26, 2015
  4. No need to worry, they won't let it fall, it's all rigged to the upside. So easy making free money is this planned market. Time to make things look pretty for the rise and shine America.

#6474     May 27, 2015
  5. Relax, by Friday we will be flat for the week.

#6475     May 27, 2015
  6. Always remember, the central planners must have some down days to make things look like a free market. I mean we can't look like communist China where everyday really is an up day. Who has ever heard of 1.00% a day gains for years. And there you go 1/2 yesterdays losses now gone. Won'y be long now till the entire loss is erased.

#6476     May 27, 2015
  7. This is so easy making free money $$$$$

#6477     May 27, 2015
  8. #6478     May 27, 2015
  9. Time for " AT THE HIGHS OF THE SESSION" Right on cue for lunch. Same thing over and over and over. Such a rigged game. Im glad I understand how it's played. Makes is so easy to make FREE MONEY $$$$

#6479     May 27, 2015
  10. And there you have it 90% of losses recovered, all from a statement that Greece has an agreement. Which has been denied. I knew the media would do this haha, Im so smart.

#6480     May 27, 2015