Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

cnbc already talking about dow 20,000....zero risk in this market, today 18297 was touched, there it is, new record highs once again, this should continue into the end of 2015, with no interest rate hike coming in 2015 this news alone should push the dow up an easy 2000 points. DOW 20,000 by fall... no such thing as pullbacks, the fed has the markets back, no rate hikes and if there is a dip to say dow 17,000 or less get ready for QE 4 which should boost the dow back to new highs, so no worries, just sit back and continue to collect your risk free money....

#6331     May 18, 2015
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Im about to lighten up my short positions, right now I'm about 80-85% short, I think the trend is going to last for at least 3 more years...so I think Im going to lighten up my short positions to 50% and take off some short positions and move it all into long etfs, still will stay short but will reduce my short positions to 40-50%...I know the fed isnt raising rates and that will boost markets at least 5% by summer and a full 10% by end of 2015 taking the dow to 20,000....

#6332     May 18, 2015
  3. Truly a FREE money Monday $$$$$$$$ so dang easy a cave man can do it.

#6333     May 18, 2015
  4. S2007S

S2007S

2,260 days old this bull market is....exceeding the 1974-1980 bull market....now the second longest in history....

And over 1300 days without a 10% correction.......

These are unbelievable numbers, every day is another day of history being made...again this is not a natural feat, its all fed created, its the central banks and the stimulus that have led to this being the second longest bull market in history...this should be on every front page of every newspaper and magazine, it should be announced every single day on the news that this is a record breaking bull market, why isnt this news making its way across the country, it seems hidden, we need more small investors to get in on this crazy fed stimulated market...there is tons of money to be made......just ignore how the last bull markets ended, this one will continue for another 92 years without it ever ending in a bear market...no such thing as a bear market anymore...

At 2,260 days, the bull market that began in March 2009 this month exceeded the 1974-1980 rally as the second longest since 1956. While measures such as price-to-earnings ratios are holding just above historical averages, the bull market’s duration is sowing anxiety among professionals who watched the previous two end in catastrophe.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
    #6334     May 18, 2015
  5. hajimow

hajimow

I am wrong again. As I am wrong, the market get scarier. ALTR goes up $3 because of INTL rumor and then a few days later rumor dies and the stock goes down 50 cents and then the rumor comes again and the stock goes up another $3 and this keeps going on. Someone at the end will need to pay for this craziness.

#6335     May 18, 2015
  6. S2007S

S2007S

ha I noticed that as well the last 2 months these rumors have been going on for, I thought okay here is the same news we heard 2-3 times already how much is ALTR going to be up, I thought it would be trading up a 25 cents, nope up 6%%%%%, at the rate its moving it could be up near $100 if they announce every week that intel "might" buy them, this is old news already, why the stock is up over 6% is beyond me, if anything intel will be over paying for ALTR at this point since its been trading between $30-$40 for the last 4 years or so....its almost about to break out to new multi year highs just on this take over news, it has a $14 billion dollar market cap, it was $3 billion less before Intel announced it might buy them out...every time news of intel buying them out touches down ALTR adds on another 1/2 billion to 1 billion in market cap...I would wait for ALTR to drop below $20 and then make a bid for them, semis need a cool breather...

#6336     May 18, 2015
  7. WELL DID YOU LISTEN TO ME? If you did you should be smiling right now...I sure am.

#6337     May 18, 2015
  8. So much for that bearish setup hahah this is so predictable. And so easy to make free easy money.

#6338     May 18, 2015
  9. This is why they GAP the VIX up 5.00% on Mondays. Stock got to run up yet the Vix did not even fall. I have watched this for over a decade. Without the gap up it would be at 5 or some crazy low number. This would show up in the media. All markets especially the stock market is totally rigged. As long as you understand this fact you can operate and make vast sums of money from this knowledge.

• VIX.jpg
      VIX.jpg
      File size:
      58.2 KB
      Views:
    #6339     May 18, 2015
  10. S2007S

S2007S

noticed the vix acting funny today....it should be trading under 10, how its still above 12 is beyond me...I would say that it should be around 7 give or take a point....

#6340     May 18, 2015