Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

No worries, blackrock says there is no bubble, move along there is nothing to worry about, no such thing as bubbles even if the s$p 500 PE was 22 or even 34....just keep buying the bull market and make risk free money

No stock bubble yet—and here's why: BlackRock

The stock market is expensive, but it's not in bubble territory, BlackRock's Russ Koesterich said Monday, with the Dow Jones industrial average just below its record close and the S&P 500 at a new high ahead of the open.

The price-to-earnings ratio for the S&P 500 is about 17.5 times, which Koesterich pointed out is a "bit above the average." But he said, "When you take into account … a low inflation environment and you've got a low [interest] rate environment, that's probably in the right vicinity. It's a bit stretched, but I don't think it's a bubble."

Koesterich, BlackRock's global chief investment strategist, said on CNBC's "Squawk Box" that he believes expectations for a Federal Reserve rate hike are being pushed back—agreeing with sliding predictions for September or even December for liftoff.

Read MoreWhy stocks shouldn't fear the 'Mayan temple effect'

Hopes were high for the economy heading into this year, so the softer first quarter numbers seem even worse, he said, but warned, "you're starting to get to a point where the data is soft enough [and] earnings are also likely to be weak that it becomes difficult to sustain these [stock] valuations when eventually the Fed is going to remove accommodation."

#6321     May 18, 2015
  2. Wow thats nearly a 6.00% gap up the cash markets opened down 0.19%

#6322     May 18, 2015
  3. Remember people, there is ZERO risk in being long. If it falls some Federal Reserve offical will be out talking up QE4. They will simply printing more free money and poor it into the stock market. They own the market and trust me they are not short.

#6323     May 18, 2015
  4. S2007S

S2007S

all indexes finally green on the day, remember any up closing today will be a record breaking close, the dow needs to close above 18,288 today which it will do without any problem, in fact I see it jumping above 18,300 by mid day and closing at a record high along with the s$p, so keep buying, mortgage the house, take a line of credit and take a cash advance against your credit cards and go long, with zero risk you will be making money left and right as the market will only continue to break record highs for months and years to come.....

#6324     May 18, 2015
  5. hajimow

hajimow

Time is 9:57 AM Monday. Market is flat and directionless. With bond selloff and yield increase, watch for over 100 drop in DOW by close.

#6325     May 18, 2015
  6. You know what time it is......"AS WE NEAR THE HIGHS OF THE SESSION"...... Yes it's lunch time make it pretty $$$$$$$

#6326     May 18, 2015
  7. Interesting

#6327     May 18, 2015
  8. They will get to that target with overnight gaps. The only way to ride this up is to get long and sit tight.

#6328     May 18, 2015
  9. Mondays... 9 out of ten are UP. Pretty good odds.

#6329     May 18, 2015
  10. I read some of your post's, you believe the market will fall. I can tell you this after 15 years, just go with the flow. It's easy to paddle with the flow of the current than fight the current.

When I look at a monthly chart it scares me too. But I learned the hard way...DON'T FIGHT THE TREND.

#6330     May 18, 2015