Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. So easy making free money in a market that always goes back up.

#6201     May 8, 2015
  2. It really is risk free....Position yourself for a breakout to the upside.

#6202     May 8, 2015
  3. S2007S

S2007S

ERY JUST TURNED RED...

energy falling 10 mins into open...market could weaken further...

#6203     May 8, 2015
  4. Now sideways for 6 hours, thanks for playing have a nice day.

#6204     May 8, 2015
    mymajia likes this.
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

I should have gotten out of YANG...

#6205     May 8, 2015
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Why didn't you? I knew to lighten up some positions ahead of the job report...

I got out 1/2 position at $5.65 and the rest yesterday at $6.00, I knew the run up was done after yesterday, no worries, just average down when it gets to $5.00 again and hold it....it does have a reverse split coming 1 for 10 on May 20th....so shares trading at $5.50 will open at $55 that day and what ever shares you hold will be divided into 10, so if you hold 100 shares they will now be 10 shares....

#6206     May 8, 2015
  7. S2007S

S2007S

I think the dow will close or come close to a record historical high today, this is a day where the market goes straight up right into the close, don't be a FOOL and buy the dow up 250+ points, I don't know why people do that, I only buy long ETFs on down days to hedge against my shorts, never will buy a long ETF or go long any stock with the dow up over 200 points, same thing when markets are falling, I never buy short ETFs when markets are falling because I know at that point its too late....Im sure there are lots of people taking on long positions when all they had to do was buy the dip these last few days....Again do not go long with the dow up over 250 points....wait till it dips...

#6207     May 8, 2015
  8. mymajia

mymajia

This is crazy!!!!!!!

#6208     May 8, 2015
  9. mymajia

mymajia

What a manipulated market!

#6209     May 8, 2015
  10. S2007S

S2007S

today is a little crazy, the numbers were as expected but I think its all that fed talk about not raising rates that still has this market pumped up....every time the market looks like its going to break support it gets propped right back up....the s$p was literally on the edge of breaking down this week, this rally today is saving that from happening, it will happen but for now they just bought a little extra time....if the dow does lose momentum today and drop into the red its going to be trouble for next week, but for now as I said last week I think the markets make new highs and then pull back...im still short, Im in the red today with this huge triple digit gain but so glad I bought XIV 2 days ago when the dow was off triple digits, its helping me a bit today....im not selling it until the dow breaks a new high next week, its not far from there and should happen on Monday morning when the markets open...its still a risk free market, yellen said the markets looked overvalued and she said that when the dow was under 18,000, so I wonder what she will say when the dow is up 3-4% from here???

#6210     May 8, 2015