Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I posted on this site that the bull market will last at least 4-5 years. One of the few on here willing to say that very early in the move. I don't pretend to know exactly when bull or bear markets will turn, because that's a fools game. Wait in cash if you think a correction is coming, don't trade against momentum.

I'd have to see the context of my post, because I'd never say markets won't double longer term. They always do, they appreciate throughout history because companies grow.

#6101     May 2, 2015
  2. noddyboy

noddyboy

Wait, what is your current asset allocation then? cash or stocks?

#6102     May 3, 2015
  3. mymajia

mymajia

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    #6103     May 3, 2015
  4. mymajia

mymajia

A smart guy wouldn't make any call or he can only predict according to the market situation at that moment. From my point of view, I think a correction can be expected. The party is getting started.

#6104     May 3, 2015
  5. romik

romik

I said I was short Nikkei, based on time frame being traded it's a sound trade so far. With US indexes I have pointed out that IMO the current oscillation is reaching its peak. Your statement about technicals not helping is full of arrogance. Opinions based on perception of fundamentals are totally dependent on technicals.

#6105     May 3, 2015
  6. Thor

Thor

#6106     May 3, 2015
  7. another risk free day in the land of the perfect

#6107     May 4, 2015
  8. How about that VIX, rigged to perfection and the gap up Monday, looks like everything is back to normal.

#6108     May 4, 2015
  9. Watch how light the volume will be today.

#6109     May 4, 2015
  10. Yes, one day it will go down. But today it's up, and for the past three years it's been up.

#6110     May 4, 2015
    mymajia likes this.