Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

wow, dow up 66 points from a loss of over 100, this is just incredible, zero risk zero risk zero risk, sold my TNA at $90.90 but man am I glad I held my XIV, was about to sell it but thought I know they are going to prop this market back up so let me hold it, now its back up and bright green, these markets are unreal....risk free money making markets is what they are...historical highs coming this week after the fed stays dovish and keeps wall street happy with zero interest rates for the next decade.

#6031     Apr 28, 2015
  2. Up up up and away.....At the highs of the session crys CBNC.

#6032     Apr 28, 2015
  3. S2007S

S2007S

nasdaq weak again, apple back in the red, should be an interesting close.....

#6033     Apr 28, 2015
  4. S2007S

S2007S

from cnbc.....

I have to laugh at the comment made by qunicy krosby, he says "THERE IS A WORRY THAT THERE IS A SIGNAL THAT THEY WILL RAISE RATES THIS YEAR"

this is what it has come down to, "A WORRY THAT THERE IS A SIGNAL THAT THEY WILL RAISE RATES THIS YEAR" this market is so fucking backwards today that you just can't understand how stupid some of these comments are...."THE FED MEETING HAS CAUSED MARKETS TO BE NERVOUS EVEN THOUGH THERE'S NO PRESS CONFERENCE....do you see the mentality of what has become of this market in todays world, that markets are nervous that rates would go from 0 fucking percent to a 1/4%, thats creating nervousness on wall street, these markets need the biggest wake up fucking call of their lifetime.....its sad to see what has become of this market and amount of reaction from a fed hike that we all know IS NOT HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON, and if it does it will be a whole 1/4 of a point probably sometime in late 2015, ohhhhh watch out a whole 1/4 point raise, keep in mind 3-4% rates is still considered an historical low...but wall street bitches have become so used to 0% that anything higher than 0% is a game over kind of situation for wall street...just goes to show you how weak this US economy is that an economy that people claim is the strongest in the world can't take on a 1/4 rate hike....try and figure that one out...

Tuesday's afternoon gains in equities were muted, with the Nasdaq failing to stay in positive territory, as investors remained on edge ahead of Wednesday's expected Fed statement.

"The Fed meeting has caused markets to be nervous even though there's no press conference," said Qunicy Krosby, market strategist at Prudential Financial. "There is a worry that there is a signal that they will raise rates this year."

The Federal Market Open Committee began on Tuesday and will conclude with the release of a post-meeting statement expected at 2 p.m. on Wednesday. A wave of mostly disappointing domestic data since the previous FOMC meeting has spurred economists to downgrade their outlooks for the U.S. economy in 2015, particularly for the first quarter. Signs of economic improvement in the subsequent quarters could still support a rate hike at some point later this year.

#6034     Apr 28, 2015
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Haha GDP 0.2% vs 1% ...

Is this number for real....a miss that big....lets see how they turn this into a positive news day....with gdp falling that hard after the fed has done everything to prop up the economy you have to question how is it possible that markets are at historical highs....lets be real here...there is no growth in the US....plain and simple...this whole economy is worthless....without QE 1 QE 2 AND QE 3 gdp today would be negative 3% or more....

Come on yellen and friends lets get that QE 4 rolling....lets see that growth haha...fools.....only way to grow the economy is through cheap money policies and QE... come on yellen announce some more QE at this fed meeting today....

#6035     Apr 29, 2015
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Watch how quick they erase these opening losses....pay attention ...even the worse gdp miss can't keep this market down.....

Watch the prop job take place...in 3 2 1

#6036     Apr 29, 2015
  7. buy the dip, guaranteed close above 2120 today

#6037     Apr 29, 2015
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Cramer said the fed has to be dovish today after such a gdp #....

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102630313

Fuck the dovish talk....lets stop bowing down to wallstreet and get these rates up....

But we all know the fed is going to give what wallstreet wants today like they always do...no rate hikes till 2020+

#6038     Apr 29, 2015
  9. S2007S

S2007S

DAX off 2.75%...ouch...think the Dow needs a solid drop like that to wake some people up

#6039     Apr 29, 2015
  10. mymajia

mymajia

Crush and burn.

#6040     Apr 29, 2015