Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Weak jobs data = rate CUT.

More bears gonna be slaughtered today. :p

#351     Feb 2, 2007
  2. S2007S

S2007S

I think i mentioned that yesterday, its pretty lame that bulls have that kind of thinking, this economy would need at least 3 months of job numbers coming in below consensus, it didn't happen today, there were upward revisions across the board so to expect any kind of rate cut is just wishful thinking. Not happening anytime soon.

#352     Feb 2, 2007
  3. The perma bears don't get it.

Strong job data = Strong economy = Companies make more cash = INDEXES 100% UP ROOM TO GO

Weak job data = Weakening economy = rate cuts = INDEXES 100% UP ROOM TO GO

GOD BLESS AMERICA! IT'S A GREAT COUNTRY!!! :D

#353     Feb 2, 2007
  4. Who the hell cares?

Nobody pays any attention to bad data in runaway bull markets.

#354     Feb 2, 2007
  5. S2007S

S2007S

you got it!!!

its a positive spin no MATTER which way you put it. Just keep buying the dips, I would go 100% margin as well. Its impossible to lose. :D

#355     Feb 2, 2007
  6. Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

There are no permabears... what do you think makes a bull market?

Jesus wept you guys are stupid

#356     Feb 2, 2007
  7. john12

john12

boom another 3 pts on 20 es's i just made. as i said no matter what the # we were going higher.

#357     Feb 2, 2007
  8. Disbelievers constantly going short at the slightest dip and getting burned in the squeeze :D

#358     Feb 2, 2007
  9. Like I said, half the time the guy on the other side of your contracts has the same bias but is in a different stage of the trade... you sound like simpletons talking about bears as if they are a constant opposing group

In fact if anyone is going short it is the whales of the market, they start accumulating contrary positions when they hear guys like you screaming hysterically because historically that has always been an excellent overbought guage, they can ride out any bull run and they'll still be around counting their millions after you guys have been flushed

#359     Feb 2, 2007
  10. Sounds like you personally can't wait for some of the posters here to get wiped out. Why all the negativity?

#360     Feb 2, 2007