Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. We need an update today on how unstoppable this market is.

#26531     May 21, 2024
    Zwaen likes this.
  2. I know you're joking, but the reality is every red is instantly wiped out. It's impossible for any red to hold, which is the main reason why I know that this market will never stop going up. Look, it's insanely difficult to get this market to move down. When it happened in April, it was a near miracle and it didn't last long (it never does).

I think people simply forget this. The algos don't want any red ever and everything will just lead to a V.

Again, May is already a super green candle. June will be similar. The window for some small pullback is in August and we all know it won't last long. At that point you are looking at QQQ 470-480 and SPY 560 with little to no risk. Even if we get a random red day, it won't last more than a day or 2 before immediately getting reversed.

Some will say, well of course over time the market only goes up, but they are missing that there's never going to be any sustained period of a bear or corrective market ever again.

#26532     May 21, 2024
    Zwaen and Laissez Faire like this.
  3. I think your posts are funny. I also think you'll be wrong eventually.

But yes, I'm with you on the bullish sentiment. I think this market have plenty upside this year and nobody can deny it's incredibly strong.

#26533     May 21, 2024
    v-shape-0DTE likes this.
  4. While we wait for NVDA, ya kinda have to wonder if hitmen and mechanics are going to be required to have any sort of AI experience for future jobs.

#26534     May 22, 2024
  5. Overnight

Overnight

V0-DTE is like Rickshaw. All bluster and no-show-live-trading.

But unlike 0-DTE, Rickshaw at least attempted to show us positions, where in sim he was flinging dozens of ES and NQ contracts around like they were candy corns at Halloween.

I reckon' he eventually tried to do that with real money, and lost his shit while trying it on the wrong day (whoopsie daisy!), which is why we don't see him much.

That will never happen with V-shape-DTE-0, because he never trades, either real OR sim, PERIOD.

#26535     May 22, 2024

6. They both are market cheer leaders

[​IMG]

#26536     May 22, 2024
  7. Overnight

Overnight

So am I! But for fuck's sake, show some actual entries and exits? That is my problem with those two...They are real-money-trading virgins.

GAH!!!

#26537     May 22, 2024
  8. Could be. It's of no consequence to me.

Maybe we're in disagreement there, but you have to admit that he has a point and is kind of funny.

But like I pointed out to him/her quite a few times the market is still volatile enough that you can still fail tremendously on the long side if you're trading with any kind of leverage.

#26538     May 23, 2024
    Picaso likes this.

9. The thing with Riskshaw man and V-shape, they dont come on here and post 'the dip has bottomed', its time to buy.

Instead they wait until full confirmation the dip is over before starting the cheer leading posts again. At that point its obvious to everyone anyway and the low risk/reward trade has passed.

Last edited: May 23, 2024
    #26539     May 23, 2024
    Overnight and Laissez Faire like this.
  10. Well yes, of course there are dips. Days like today happen, but there's never a real "threat". You know it's going to be bought and go back up. Today was very much like April 4th imo. A bear trap if anything. QQQ will still finish green for the 5th week in a row.

#26540     May 24, 2024