Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Hey when I see my retirement portfolio printing money I get kinda of giddy, but then I think no way possible can I keep seeing such gains because if I did and everyone else did as well, we all be able to retire well before retirement ...

The fear index is dropping like a rock while complacency is literally skyrocketing

#26521     May 16, 2024
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Ai ai ai....we get it....and without the ai hype the s&p would be under 3000

This entire world rally is being based off of AI..... the thing that gets me is that with all this AI talk and the advancement of how quick its unfolding they say millions of jobs will be gone in only a few years, so when does all that future aspect of this good brings the bad all work itself out within the markets? Or do all equity markets continue to ignore the fact that millions will be unemployed ....

#26522     May 16, 2024
  3. You were saying the same thing in the fall. I will say this again, this market is impossible to bring down. No risks exists and that will never change. I mean, why would it change? They will continue to pump this market forever. We know that if you ever get another week like we had a month ago, you have to buy even more aggressively since this will never actually go down.

#26523     May 16, 2024

4. Nothing makes people more upset on this site than new all time highs.

Tom Lee thinks IWM could go 50%.

Good luck.

#26524     May 16, 2024
  5. tfp

tfp

Dow clears new 40,000 highs - that tells us everything we need to know.

If ESM24 accepts below 5330s FOMC close, short more of this beast.
    Otherwise, it's going back to 5335-5340 volume profile belly.

#26525     May 16, 2024
  6. Overnight

Overnight

A whole 5-point range prediction. Jesus, what fucking turnip-truck did you just fall off of?

#26526     May 16, 2024
  7. tfp

tfp

The difference is you hold overnight - I don't. Let's see your forecast - perhaps you can enlighten and show us what genius looks like.

Mine hit both targets yesterday for a nice round-trip.

Just be careful and don't hurt yourself, it's Opex today...

#26527     May 17, 2024
    Picaso likes this.

8. Nancy Pelosi Derangement Syndrome should start kicking in, and it's only Monday!!

#26528     May 20, 2024
  9. Why would this ever stop? This is the most unstoppable force on the planet. It just goes up and up and up and up.

#26529     May 20, 2024
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

These are a crappy, nonsense ideas you have. We get this on every market rally from you. You are too lazy to look at what is actually driving markets. And you still don't seem to understand that stocks are ownership in companies. Seriously, you'd think after posting all that ultra bearish crap on here nonstop from 2009-2020 you'd have learned something by now.

#26530     May 20, 2024