Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

Agree. Me and nine don't agree on much if anything, thin skin or whatever, but Ken needs to tone it down on the banning nonsense. Baron's or his Moderator Magna decide AFAIK. They have enough to deal with running the site than for posters or sponsors pestering them with BS.

#25891     Mar 23, 2022
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I blocked him. I feel sorry for him actually that at his age he's working 4 monitors up to 70-80 round trip trades a day that's not my idea of worthwhile. To each his own I guess.

#25892     Mar 23, 2022
  3. deaddog

deaddog

He makes his money working the moneyshow circiut and selling How to Trade stuff.
    He says he can't publish results but I beleive he is allowed to, as long as he can prove they are legit.
    Too bad you blocked him, I enjoyed the back and forth, great entertainment value.

#25893     Mar 23, 2022
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Why block him? Sheesh! You have a thicker skin than that. Unblock the guy, and as you continue to read his posts, consider investing in my new company... Overnight's Teeth Grinder/Jaw Clenching fixers, LLC. Symbol OTGJC.

Because based on your reactions, the more he posts, the more you will need my product, which is a gel steeped in glue so you can protect your jaw from moving around as you read his posts. Since you will be buying so much of it, my company's stock will be through the roof! Call it profit sharing? :)

I.E. Stop with the block/ignore madness. It is so detrimental to the forum. If it makes you feel better, I'll have maple syrup on my pancakes tomorrow morning, which are shaped like Trudeau's face. Yes?

#25894     Mar 23, 2022
  5. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

It's detrimental to both the forum and my peace of mind to be endlessly trolled by this person, nearly daily, for over six months. For all we know he's a competitor trying to slander me. I mean Seriously I'm sure nine_ender has libeled me via attack posts at leat 80-100 times.

Go look at his posts: a huge percentage are just mean-spirited attacks directed towards me.

I certainly don't mind if people disagree etc, that's a good healthy honest debate format for a forum.

But constant near-daily putdowns and attacks are against the forum's tos, Especially to a sponsor. I'm a well-respected award-winning honest industry guy, and being defamed publicly by nine_enders constant attacks is ridiculous. come on

look at the whopping percentage of nine_ender's posts that attack me. it needs to stop

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/search/member?user_id=190815

legal: to identify and sue for libel, a court 'discovery' order compels forum owner to disclose the IP address of poster, who then gets sued for libel/defamation. plus you put the forum owner at risk by defaming a public figure such as myself.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/broadening-liability-defamatory-posts-moderators-page-andrew-bower

https://www.trethowans.com/news/online-defamation-troll-hunting-to-protect-your-business

Or.. just grow the fuck up and stop defamatory posts.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
    #25895     Mar 23, 2022
  6. Overnight

Overnight

You have called members here pikers on multiple occasions, while in sponsor status. Not just to an individual, but the community at large. *shrugs* Pot and kettle stuff.

#25896     Mar 23, 2022
  7. Overnight

Overnight

I recall the comments he made regarding pikers, and it was not with a genuflection of jest. Alas, whatever.

He is what he is, and we are what we are, and that is the way of it.

We get through it with good music for the mood we be in.

#25897     Mar 23, 2022
  8. easymon1

easymon1

What's wrong with piker? I used the term in jest inthe post above about a month ago in the 'Live Trading Youtubes' thread inital post.

"The meaning of PIKER is one who gambles or speculates with small amounts of money."
    Antonym = wastrel

Does the initiation of the situation about which you kvetch predate this one from about a month ago? 5th grouping of text from the top 3/4 way across.
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...rying-to-make-a-buck-thats-understood.365269/
    Post up the offending links that predate mine, right here.

#25898     Mar 23, 2022
  9. Overnight

Overnight

He got the point. Here's the original post I quoted...

ken piker post.JPG

Now go back to that post I quoted. He changed it through a mod. It now says "wonderful people" or something like that.

So yeah, context matters.

#25899     Mar 23, 2022
  10. deaddog

deaddog

LOL I've been blocked or ignored by KC.
    Now I'll never know what to short!!:D:D

#25900     Mar 23, 2022