Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Allaces

Allaces

Everytime we pullback you disappear so I guess you feel there is some

#2581     May 29, 2007
  2. S2007S

S2007S

talk about articles that suggest there is no such thing as a drop.

"and beyond"

from forbes.com

However, I'd fully expect such a pullback to generate more than enough bearish sentiment to set the stage for a major push by the S&P to all-time highs and beyond, as the major drivers for the bull market--skepticism, put buying and short selling in the face of strong price action, reasonable valuation, and massive liquidity--remain firmly in place. I'd therefore advise all but the shortest-term traders to forget about trying to position for the pullback.

#2582     May 29, 2007
  3. :eek: :eek:

#2583     May 30, 2007
  4. Another day of risk free profits. Sweet. Congrats to all pigsters and dipsters!

#2584     May 30, 2007
  5. CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN TO ALL DIP BUYERS COLLECTING FREE MONEY WITH ZERO RISK $$$

#2586     May 30, 2007
  6. fubar

fubar

Please define zero risk? And why are there so many threads saying the same thing, are we trying to convince mom and pop so we can get out leaving them holding the bag?

#2587     May 30, 2007
  7. Is there risk yet?

#2588     May 30, 2007
  8. You wouldn't know.....first you have to open a fucking trading account, dipshit.

#2589     May 30, 2007
  9. It's just to remind everybody that there is money to be made buying indexes, not shorting them like all the bears on the board want to make us believe. And this with hardly (well basically zero, discounting a nuclear war or an asteroid the size of the moon hitting earth) any risk whatsoever!! And actually I'd think we could open down 60-70 points on the DJ on a nuclear terror attack in NYC but we'd without question close up 30 or 40 that day, even if they'd close Wall Street. Easy $$$.

#2590     May 30, 2007