Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Allaces

Allaces

Don't be fooled by the photoshop kiddy

#2531     May 20, 2007
  2. I wish I had your balls :p It's true though, big concentrated bets are the surefire way to double or triple if you can take the volatility and your bets work out more often than not. It's seems you did well in both departments.

I personally don't have strong enough nerves for making huge single bets and my positions are highly diversified across asset classes and strategies. Yea I know ... diversification is the weakling's excuse. All my strategies are technically independent from one another and have a statistical positive profit bias but at the same time all of them will go through individual drawdowns every once in a while. It's fun when many/all have a DD at the same time, happens more often than not these days with JPY being printed at record pace, thus correlating every single metal/bond/stock market/energy future available lol

Ok enough whining, tomorrow (if it's an up day :D ) I'll be back to the pumping :p

#2532     May 20, 2007
  3. I'm not sure the volatility is so rocky in many of the stocks I've used over the last few years as much as conviction. Usually if the float is tight and the company is good the stock will only go up...makes accumulation a bitch, but if the company is solid and you know what you're risking in exchange for illiquidity, I think that's the most sure-fire way to gain 2-10X.

Tomorrow will likely be an up day.

:D

#2533     May 20, 2007
  4. awesome !!!

Is there risk yet?

When was the first post in this thread again???

I love 100% up room to go with ZERO RISK $$$

#2534     May 21, 2007
  5. Solid opening.. congrats everybody on the free $$$!!!! Go Er2!!!

#2535     May 21, 2007

6. hehe ... nice :D

#2536     May 21, 2007
  7. Allaces

Allaces

Oh here come the morons again.. a bull market and it's going up you say???????

What else fellas? a bulletin informing us the pope is catholic

That sex is fun?

Talk about the cheerleading fuckwits of the bleeding obvious

Have they been losers all their life and this is the only market they can make money in?

Is that the reason for teen chat hysterics?

Or are they still not making money and like all insecure amatuers must yell the loudest?

#2537     May 21, 2007
  8. Please tell us how to make money in a bull market??? Is there any better strategy than being long????? :p

#2538     May 21, 2007
  9. Allaces

Allaces

Jeez is that the level of intelligence.. you didn't even understand what I said.. explains the teen chatroom mentality

#2539     May 21, 2007
  10. 2X margin =2x gains

#2540     May 21, 2007