Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. I wish I could figure out where your incessant perma bear bs comes from? If I am not raigingly bullish to the tune of 15-20 posts a day backslapping myself or the 3 other cheerleaders does that make me a perma bear? You have a weird sense of reality. I post here mainly to have fun. My trading has nothing to do with my posting here. I am in and out of positions all the time. I have not been squeezed by this run at all. I have not caught the whole thing, but what trader has. I am very comfortable with my ytd results. If and when we move lower I will not catch that whole move either, but I will catch alot of it. Same on the bounce. Looking forward to you're response mak, or stock, or my mini. Have a great weekend.

#2511     May 19, 2007
  2. Allaces

Allaces

Nobody believes any of you cheerleading fuckwits is making money.. professionals simply don't scream hysterically like you do.. they make their money quietly.. you guys sound like you are making up for a lifetime of being wrong

#2512     May 19, 2007
  3. "professionals simply don't do this and that" "they make money this and that way".

I love the fact that anything and anybody that goes against the conventional wisdom of your own world simply can't be!!!! :p

#2513     May 20, 2007
  4. Bro I think we have a lot of things in common!!!! :p

#2514     May 20, 2007
  5. Allaces

Allaces

Oh please... conventional wisdom???

You think anyone but a congenital loser would be screaming hysterically in caps in a chatroom about trading?

It would be moronic in a teen chatroom... here it's just sad and pathetic!

Grow up

#2515     May 20, 2007
  6. Unlike you, I do not call people names (not counting the occasional perma bear calling :p, those offended please forgive me). I'm very happy with who I am, what level of financial independence I have achieved and how I live. I don't care if anybody thinks I am professional or cheerleading and I love it :p

Allaces, why are you on the board hunting people that go against what you personally believe? Isn't it great to have different personalities and trading styles present on the board?

#2516     May 20, 2007
  7. Allaces

Allaces

You cant justify acting like a child Makloda

#2517     May 20, 2007
  8. The great thing is I don't have to justify myself to anyone nor do I have to report to anyone. I'm just having a great time and I truly wish the same to you.

It's great being independent!!!

#2518     May 20, 2007
  9. On the money $$$ :D

#2519     May 20, 2007
  10. You don't say much of anything except banal statements catering to bullishness.

The reason people think you, eqtrader, stock_turder, etc. are idiots is because you just bullshit your answers and never really discuss anything in detail...which ends up leading to, well, seeming like an idiot.

You're the one who I've seen with the most intelligence of the bullshitters, but when I asked you about the devaluation in the dollars coupling with the climb in the indices essentially wiping out gains the last few years you just disappeared after some muttering about bears.

Permabears make many many more salient points about the economy, bullshit, making (actual) money and not just riding indices up while riding the currency down. You guys with your jabbering about the indices are making enough money cover the devaluation of the dollar and buy some cheeseburgers. The fact that you don't really seem to comprehend that you're just spinning your wheels is pitiful and makes you look all the more stupid.

...and I also don't think you guys make any real amounts of money...maybe investing you do, but not trading. stock_turder can't have more than 300 cheeseburgers worth of AAPL. :D

#2520     May 20, 2007