Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Watch out, don't give this guy ideas! Now Allaces will spin it that being long one instrument and being short another is cowardish and totally unprofessional :p

#2351     May 3, 2007
  2. Allaces

Allaces

I don't need your fantasy trades to know you are a coward and low life

#2352     May 3, 2007
  3. Let's look at the facts: I posted position and account screenshots numerous times in different threads. You never did. So who's the real trader and who's the coward??? :p

#2353     May 3, 2007
  4. Allaces

Allaces

Those that do never advertise... those that don't, photoshop

real traders have mastered their ego

morons scream in chatrooms about zero risk while showing photos of heroes dying

#2354     May 3, 2007
  5. You should learn the rules of calling people out. You call me out a dozen of times and then quickly decide and run like a little chicken. Truly professional "man" you are:

[​IMG]

#2355     May 3, 2007
  6. Allaces

Allaces

More photos from the "real" trader

You got caught out as a low life scumbag, all the rest is you squirming

#2356     May 3, 2007
  7. S2007S

S2007S

anyone buying ahead of the job #'s tomorrow.

The dow should see 13400+ tomorrow.

Everything will be good tomorrow morning I think. 150,000 is great, 50,000 new jobs is great too.

#2357     May 3, 2007
  8. Brotha I can tell you... One day you will realize you will be a much happier and relaxed person and much more content with yourself when you stop worrying about other people and stop pointing fingers at others and instead reflect about yourself and the loved ones closed to you. It's part of maturing and I am sure it's not that far away for you :p

#2358     May 3, 2007
  9. Allaces

Allaces

Yeah lets all take advice on being mature from the guy that posts photos of the astronauts dying while he captions it with ZERO RISK

Yeah lets all take maturity lessons from a disgusting loser like that

#2359     May 3, 2007
  10. I will say this, Makloda provides real proof of his abilities, why dont you just do the same?

Dont just sit their and rant.

#2360     May 3, 2007