Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Nice try to drag me into the dirt brotha. Sorry, won't work though. Not when coming from a guy who posted semi-nude pics of underage girls. Ouch that hurts doesn't it! :D

#2331     May 3, 2007
  2. Allaces

Allaces

Are you a lunatic?

You are already in the dirt.. a sniveling little worm that makes fun of dead heroes

#2332     May 3, 2007
  3. Guys like yourself are best left alone. You're looking for people to insult and looking for fights. Just goto a bar, get drunk and look for some like-minded "professionals" like yourself that enjoy fighting. Oh wait, I forgot you're a keyboard warrior hiding behind his monitor :D

#2333     May 3, 2007
  4. Allaces

Allaces

So lets hear your justification for demeaning the memory of those dead astronauts?

A real man would realize his mistake and apologize for being offensive and insensitive

How about a photo of the towers coming down on 911 with you screaming zero risk underneath it you absolute disgrace of a human being

#2334     May 3, 2007
  5. You're not looking for an apology to dead astronauts. You're here to cause a riot against each and everybody on the board that you feel doesn't share your "trading professional" values. You can't stand the fact that people are making $$$ without adhering to your personal ruleset ... that might or might not work well for you personally. So whatever doesn't fit in your scheme of thoughts needs to be attacked. Of course, guys like yourself lash out and insult people online only because you can remain anonymous. I have a feeling you're one of the calmest and nicest guys in person, one that wouldn't ever harm a fly.

How often were you banned from the board? How often did you come back? I hope you manage your emotions better when you trade than when using your keyboard to communicate with people :p

#2335     May 3, 2007
  6. I don't know makloda's intent in posting that - it may have been misinterpreted.

I just was wondering if he was implying this market is going to run into problems.

Quit arguing guys, and tell me what trades you're putting on, damnit.

#2336     May 3, 2007
  7. S2007S

S2007S

im going to call it now,

40th RECORD HIGH SINCE OCTOBER 2006.

#2337     May 3, 2007
  8. Allaces

Allaces

You are despicable.. simple as that

And not man enough to own up when wrong

#2338     May 3, 2007
  9. And plenty more to come from the bearish sentiments that still exist out there. I haven't been trading long but this is one bull market with a lot of doubters no matter how high it goes. What would it take for people to truly believe this can keep going?

I'm not making any predictions but I sure as hell ain't doubting the strength of this and calling for a stop every 10 point drop.

#2339     May 3, 2007
  10. Allaces

Allaces

A tragedy seems to be fodder for Makloda's pleasure

#2340     May 3, 2007