Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Allaces

Allaces

You should just keep quiet

The only ones that carry on like you are the perennial losers when they finally get one right

#2301     Apr 24, 2007
  2. EPrado

EPrado

hey..whatever works for ya. Be careful selling puts...some very big players have gotten slaughtered in that game.

Crazy as it may sound...have done ok on the short side in the SP. Caught a decent trade 2 weeks ago where it kept working and I loaded into it. The trade last week was no good...but luckily was a lot smaller size. I dont play one side of the mkt..where I see opportunity I go in. Long..short...who cares.

Waiting to see when we cross 13k in Dow...If my trade doesnt work I will lose a small chunk of money...if it works I plan on making my year. ..I trade a bunch of mkts so I have the luxury of waiting it out if necessary.

#2302     Apr 24, 2007
  3. EPrado

EPrado

Please dont call me Bro.....if I was related to you I would hang myself.

#2303     Apr 24, 2007
  4. Gap up baby!!!!!! Oh boy, poor bears!!!

#2304     Apr 25, 2007
  5. Congrats again to all dip buyers. Another gap up. Another successful dip defense. Another successful range breakout.

$$$

#2305     Apr 26, 2007
  6. Allaces

Allaces

#2306     Apr 29, 2007
  7. the federal reserve system basically guarantees its own extinction. it's just going to take some time

#2307     Apr 29, 2007
  8. 1. Reading about voodoo-style market crash apocalyptic premonitions won't make you any money. Predicting never made anybody a single dollar. Being right is only half the story. Being right at the right time is a rare gift. Bears are usually right at all the wrong times.

2. The interesting thing here is that the nay-sayers always seem to hope the bulls will blow up their accounts. "You morons will get wiped out". Although I occasionally thank the shorties for fueling the move to the upside, I honestly never hope anybody blows up their account and endangers the financial security of their family.

3. Isn't this 1998/1999 all over again? How many educated and smart people got burnt on the short side making bearish bets? Yes, markets are built to go both up and down, but schadenfreude and reading tarot cards won't make you a happier person nor a better trader.

#2308     Apr 29, 2007
  9. Allaces

Allaces

As usual completely missed the point... go put your skirt back on and do the splits for me princess

#2309     Apr 29, 2007
  10. I put my skirt back on, and you put your tin foil hat back on praying for a bear market :D

[​IMG]

#2310     Apr 29, 2007