Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Free money for the next 5-6-7 YEARS!!!!

Stocks on verge of rallying to ‘substantial new highs,’ market bull Jeff Saut predicts

Saut, who has been using a group of special indicators for almost a half century, believes there’s little chance stocks will retreat from the record highs. He cites fewer disappointing first-quarter earnings results as a near-term bullish driver.

“They’re going to continue to come in better than expected,” said Saut. “Analysts ratcheted down their earnings expectations way too low. And, now you can see that they’re reversing that to the upside.”

Saut expects the S&P 500 to exceed 3,000 by year’s end, a gain of at least 4% from current levels.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/18/sto...-to-substantial-new-highs-jeff-saut-says.html

#22351     Apr 18, 2019
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Biotechs are just getting falling apart this week!!!

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

#22352     Apr 18, 2019
  3. ironchef

ironchef

Way better than some of the internet company stocks I owned during the dot com days of 2000:

1. Their only assets were the catchy .com behind their company name, stock.com, pet.com, bond.com, food.com, ...... And a business plan.

2. No revenue

3. No product

4. No employee

But they were worth millions, owning their stocks was like printing money, until 2000 then worthless, like my expired OTM call options. :banghead:

I have very short memory so I will buy some Uber stocks when they come out. :D

#22353     Apr 19, 2019
    Covertibility likes this.
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Uber, haaaaa

Complete hype. All these IPOs are rushing into the market all at once to grab as much money as they can before the markets collapse....they want their billions and they want them now. Billions now from the fools willing to buy their stock at inflated IPO prices and insane market caps!!!

#22354     Apr 22, 2019
  5. ironchef

ironchef

One of the dot com companies I happened to own at the time was a start up called Amazon that was bleeding money left and right. When the market crashed I threw that baby out with the bath water. :banghead:

Maybe, just maybe Uber is another baby you shouldn't throw out with the bath water? :D

#22355     Apr 23, 2019
  6. LOOOOOL

#22356     Apr 23, 2019

7. See that, an insurance rate cut to boost inflation while at the same time create/inflate a market bubble.

#SmpleJackMonetaryPolicy
    #Muh...muh...muh...MoreFreeMoney

#22357     Apr 23, 2019
  8. This era is phenomenal, like just before 2000 but much more extended. Gen X lived through three real estate booms, two tech booms, four major bubble busts if you include bitcoin and commodities, and now the beginning of "Modern Monetary Theory" (basically we won't end up like Zimbabwe or Argentina because we're the reserve currency)....... The past 100 years of US stock markets looks a lot like the first half of many of these other events

#22358     Apr 23, 2019
    Covertibility likes this.
  9. destriero

destriero

Om nom nom!

Spooz down 50. Ricky en route to the blood bank to sell some plasma! Prognosis? Negative.

#22359     May 5, 2019
  10. Pfffttt

#22360     May 6, 2019