Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. <i>"I still believe that the bulls own this market"</i>

Wrong. Traders own this market. We print our own paychecks at will... up or down with equal aplomb.

Flat at the close, not a care in the world once the charts turn off :cool:

#1461     Feb 22, 2007
  2. EPrado

EPrado

Finally have some free time at lunch...have a serious question for you. No more bs.

Should I order pizza or a sub for lunch?

Not sure if I trust your trading ability....but I think I can trust you ordering my lunch.

#1462     Feb 22, 2007
  3. Nah, I really don't get a hardon over the misery of others. Good to hear you made it back, though.

#1463     Feb 22, 2007
  4. You're kidding right? Lobster with Crystal!

#1464     Feb 22, 2007
  5. EPrado

EPrado

At least there is some damn volatility today.

You didnt respond to my lunch question in time....went with sub....thanks for the help.

#1465     Feb 22, 2007
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Crystal ?

Screw that......I can think of much better things to do with 500 bucks. I thought Crystal was invented for guys who have zero skills with the ladies. That way when they are in a club they can order a bottle to impress chicks, hoping that the girls will overlook everything else about them.

Lobster does sound good.....maybe I will order a Lobster sub.

#1466     Feb 22, 2007
  7. Or, if you're a rap artist or NBA player..

Just like Chris Rock says.. There are plenty of RICH brothas but no wealthy ones.. Shaq is rich.. but the white man who signs his check, is wealthy.. Why? Because he doesn't have 37 flip down tvs in his car and 28" rims on his lawnmower..

Crystal isn't even really THAT good.. I was rolling down in South Beach where I met a couple of generous stock brokers who gave me a few glasses of it. I was rolling and it was still nothing to be impressed with.

#1467     Feb 22, 2007
  8. piezoe

piezoe

Flat at the close, not a care in the world once the charts turn off

Indeed, Austin.

Hey, Dipsters, here's a nice one for you'all to jump into with both feet. "Zero Risk" remember. :D

#1468     Feb 22, 2007
  9. <i>"Crystal? Screw that......I can think of much better things to do with 500 bucks."</i>

I should certainly hope so (laugh). Not to mention wine & lobster are pretty rich to digest this time of the day.

Lunch for me is tuna cassarole and two Blue Lites at the local tavern. Shoot a couple games of pool, then back at the screens near 2:00pm and see if there's anything left to short or buy in the afternoon shift.

Bon apetit`

#1469     Feb 22, 2007
  10. EPrado

EPrado

I tried the stuff once....one of my ex bosses loved to go to clubs and buy bottles of the stuff. Not being educated on how to drink the stuff I slammed it back like a shot. Tatsed like any other chanpmagne. I prefer an ice cold Budweiser.

#1470     Feb 22, 2007